Eden

6 years later:

6 years later:

Bellamy was staring out of the Ark window at Earth. He turned his head to watch Thea and Echo fighting. Thea grabbed Echo's arm, twisted it around and kicked her in the face.

"Soups on." Monty called

Echo looked over to Monty and Thea took her chance flipping Echo onto the floor and wrapping her legs around her neck. A few seconds later Echo gave in tapping Thea's leg.

Thea smiled as she let Echo go, "Yes! Finally!"

She helped Echo up and they both walked over to the table, "Please I let you win so we could eat."

"Keep believing that." Thea said

Raven, Harper and Monty sat down at the table as Echo and Thea walked over and also sat down, "This isn't eating it's surviving." Harper said

"Hey the new and improved triple G tastes better and you know it." Monty said

Echo looked over to the pot and said, "Triple G?"

"He calls this one Green's Green Goop." Harper said

Monty nodded and said, "Better name too."

Raven raised an eyebrow and said, "And if by better name you mean doesn't make you want to violently hurl then yeah it's an improvement."

"Speaking of Green." Monty said as he began to serve the algae soup, he looked over to Bellamy, "How's Eden?"

"Still just a dot." Bellamy said as he began to walk over to the table, "Emori take a break."

Emori nodded as she took the headphones off and walked over to the table sitting beside Thea

Raven looked over to Emori and said, "I don't know why you waste your time. I told you atmospheric radiation blocks radio signals. They're down there we just can't hear them."

"We waste out time so they know there's a place they can live." Bellamy said

"The ground radiation has been survivable for a year they can survive everywhere." Thea said