False Gods

Murphy was looking out the window of his and Thea's room in the palace and saw people building a pyre, "This looks like fun

Murphy was looking out the window of his and Thea's room in the palace and saw people building a pyre, "This looks like fun. They're burning Russell at the stake tonight, and I wonder who's next."

Thea sat up in bed and said, "Our people will never let that happen. Come back to bed."

Murphy turned around and walked to the end of the bed, "Doesn't this feel wrong to you?"

"Well it's not like we have a choice, so we might as well enjoy it." Thea said

Murphy raised an eyebrow, "Enjoy it?" Thea nodded, Thea laid back down as Murphy began to crawl up the bed on top of her, "Enjoy it."

Raven then walked into the room, "Good morning."

Murphy turned his head, "6 years of you walking in on us in space," Murphy rolled off of Thea and she sat up, "And you still can't knock it's incredible really."

Raven covered her eyes and said, "Well you'd think you could lock a door."

"What's up Raven?" Thea asked

"Clearly not the reactor. Powers out all over Sanctum. James failed me again." Raven said

Thea sighed, "Well you and I both know James and that he's a cocky bastard he probably has a girl down there"

Raven nodded, "Get dressed, time to prove how much you listened to your dad."

Thea looked over to Murphy who leaned up and kissed her before saying, "Go fix things."

. . . . . . .

Thea and Raven walked into the machine shop and the first thing they heard was an alarm, Raven looked over to Thea before they quickly walked through the door and into the the reactor control room.

"James?" Thea called as she walked through the door

Raven walked over to the computer panel and said, "Core temp is up, coolant pressure's down. Where the hell is James?"

Thea looked up and saw that the door to the reactor was open, "That door isn't meant to be open."

"Come on." Raven said as she walked over to the door