Ashes to Ashes

"Let's play a game of what's a bigger waste of time shall we?" Murphy said as he walked around the room he, Gaia, Miller and Thea were locked in, he looked over to Miller who was trying to break the lock "Trying to pry off a lock with your bare ha...

"Let's play a game of what's a bigger waste of time shall we?" Murphy said as he walked around the room he, Gaia, Miller and Thea were locked in, he looked over to Miller who was trying to break the lock "Trying to pry off a lock with your bare hands or" He looked over to Gaia who was sitting on the floor, "praying for a 12 year old psychopath to come to our rescue."

Gaia looked up and said, "She's not a psychopath. She's a child under assault from a demon. And the longer we wait...the more control he has over her."

"Just relax Raven's on it. Madi will be fine." Thea said, Gaia looked over to her and slightly smiled

Murphy nodded, "Just as soon as Houdini Miller breaks us out of here and we get Becca's book of spells. That's from the machine shop right?"

Miller jumped down from the table and said, "It's no use, not without something to pick it."

"Wow what a surprise." Murphy said

Miller rolled his eyes, "What you got a better idea Murphy?"

"Nah, help me get this out of the way." Murphy said as he and Miller moved a table, "Anyone want to take a guess as to what happened to Echo?"

"She would have saved us if she could." Gaia said

Thea nodded and said, "But we have to assume they have her as well. Making them Nightblood bought us time but does anyone really believe they're gonna let us go once it's done?"

They then heard the door opening a guard walked in and said, "On your feet Murphy. You're wanted in the palace."

"I don't think so-"

Murphy cut Thea off, "I'll be okay it's fine."

A guard walked over to Murphy and pulled him up from the bench.

Just as the door shut Miller said, "Uh, Thea."

Thea looked up and saw Miller nod down at her leg, she looked down and saw it was now a red light, "For Gods sake."

"Can you fix it?" Gaia asked

Thea shook her head, "Last time I checked I don't have my tools on me, they're in the machine shop."