The flock

Everyone in the hall was sitting on the floor whilst the Convicts and the Children of Gabriel were walking around with the guns

Thea was sitting with Emori and Madi, "I know it's scary just sit tight but we'll find a way out of this just stay quiet-"

Thea was cut off by Nelson pulling her up from the floor, Madi stood up, "No!"

"Madi. Emori!" Thea shouted

Emori stood up and pulled Madi back down to the ground.

Nikki walked over to the mic, the broadcasted across the whole of Sanctum at the front of the room and tapped on it twice, "This thing on? Good evening Sanctum. This is Nikki at the mic with my friend Nelson beside me. Thank you for your patience but we have some requests. We would like to extend an invitation to Russell and Daniel Prime and Raven Reyes to meet us at the palace. We have twenty minutes to get here or we start killing hostages. Want to take a guess at who will be first. I'll let her introduce herself."

Nikki turned around and pulled Thea towards the mic and put a gun to her head, Thea glared at her before she said, "This is Kaylee Prime. Daniel I don't want you to do-"

Thea was cut off by Nikki putting the gun under her chin, "Uh uh, what we talked about."

"You think I'm scared of a gun? Think I'm scared to die?" Thea asked

Nikki shook her head, "No I know you're not but you're scared they're gonna die."

Thea turned her head and saw a convict behind Emori and Madi with a gun pointed towards them, "Talk or I give the order."

"Fine." Thea said

Nikki nodded as she moved the gun and backed off. Thea walked back over to the mic and Nikki raised the gun back to Thea's head so she could feel it on her head, "I'm supposed to tell you that I'm looking at a gun pointed to my head. But I don't want you to do anything stupid-"

Thea was again cut off by Nikki pushing her into Nelson who held her by the arms.

"She's brave. I'll give her that. Be a shame to have to kill her. Twenty minutes...oh look now it's nineteen. Tick Tock." Nikki said