The blood of sanctum

"Here we go

"Here we go." Thea said as Murphy pushed open the doors to the tavern.

Everyone inside got on their knees as a woman in front said, "Blessed is Daniel. Blessed is Kaylee."

"What is the meaning of this?" Murphy asked as they walked down they aisle of people

Thea glanced to her left and saw Bellamy gagged and tied up on the ground

"Blessed is Daniel. Blessed is Kaylee. Blessed are the Primes." The lady said as she got on her knees.

Thea looked down at her and said, "Rise..." They both walked a separate way around the group of their tied up friends, "and explain yourself."

"We are purifying Sanctum. Holiness, as so ordered by Russell Prime hallowed be his name." The lady said

"Hallowed be his-"

Murphy cut the rest of the people off saying, "Russell is not here. He abandoned you we did not."

Thea walked over to Bellamy and tilted his head so he was looking at Murphy and he winked at him.

"Adjustments are for our flock. Why are the Earth people here?" Thea asked, "You know what never mind...It's all right, but we shall decide what to do with them." Thea then looked over to Murphy, "Let's take them to the palace."

Murphy nodded as Thea clicked her fingers in a guards direction, "Help them to their feet."

Thea then moved her cape out of the way as she walked back over to the door, "You heard her."

The guards helped Bellamy and the others off of the ground.

A guard walked up to Murphy and Thea, "We'll escort you Holinesses."

Murphy shook his head, "That won't be necessary. You've got important work to do."

Thea and Murphy smiled at each other as they walked towards the door but just as they got there a man pulled Murphy into a hug, "Thank the primes I missed you." Thea's eyes widened as the man kissed Murphy