My not so crazy ex

Julie's POV:
I can't believe this, I mean this is Luke. He wrote me a letter. How can you hate someone when your also totally crazy in love with them?

There's a knock on my door and I run to open it.

"Hey study buddy" Nick says smiling. He tugs at the backpack on his shoulder. I roll my eyes and step back as a gesture for him to come inside.

"We aren't buddies" I say with a snarky tone.

"You have a killer house. Your parents must have nice jobs"

They did. My momma was always working concerts and booking bands. She even perform with her own band. My dad did photography and he did really well. They worked hard for this.

"Yeah, let's just get some work done" I say to him. He nods and placed a giant folder full of papers in my hands.

Damn, here we go.

3 hours later
"Does that make sense?" He says explaining some algebra problem that shouldn't even exist. Oh

"Yes, can we stop for tonight? I'm so tired" I say with a fake yawn.

"Yeah sure, I mean we got a lot done" He says placing his notebooks back in his in him
For a jock, he's hella smart. For a normal person, he's pretty t. I'm impressed.hyBrueghel
"Hey I know we got off on the wrong foot, but maybe we could get something to eat? I know it's kinda late"
He says, nervously.

"I don't know, I mean-"

"Right your parents must be eating dinner with you"

"No actually, just one moment" I say. I dart upstairs and into Carlos room. I see him passed out on his bean bag chair with his little guitar Luke gave him. I bend down to him and shake him awake.

"Hey kiddo, you wanna go get some food?" He nods and stretches. I pick up him up and hoist him onto my hip. I run back downstairs. I hear arguing as soon as I reach the middle of the stair case. I walk down slowly and I see Nick at the door.

"Nick, who's there?" I ask, he turns around and steps away. I look at the door and see Luke. His head is dropped and hanging in shame.

"Julie, who is this?" Nick ask, gesturing to Luke.

"Just some crazy ex who doesn't know when to quit" I say with an angry stare in Luke's direction.

"Do you mind" I say to Nick as Carlos runs into the the living room. He nods and follows him in the living room.

"Outside now" I snap at Luke.

Outside
"Julie I-" Luke starts.

"Don't. You have no right to be here. How'd you even get in my fucking house?" I yell at him.

"Your aunt Tia delivered it" He says, not specifying what it is. Not that I don't know.

"Well I can't forgive you. You betrayed me. You lied and lied. How could I ever fucking trust you again?"

"Who's that guy?" Luke says, jealously and anger laced in his voice.

"He's no one, it's not important and definitely not your problem"

"You sure got over me quick"

"You think he's a rebound? God Luke, your clueless" I laugh angrily. "I STILL FUCKING LOVE YOU. I don't think I'll ever stop. Which makes it hurt 100 times more" I yell, each word taking a part of my broken heart and putting it out for him to see.

"Jules"

"I think you should go. Please" he doesn't say another word, he just turns around and leaves. I stand there watching the driveway until I hear Nick come out of the house.