PROLOGUE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Most Powerful Person on this walking earth. A Ruthless and Psychotic man, Feared and Respected across the Mafia World for his ruthless ways.
No one even dares to get in his way. His name alone instills fear in one's mind.

"AROSIO DE'LUCA" 

Innocent, beautiful girl hustling to achieve her dreams of becoming a Cardiologist. With a wish in her heart to make her parents proud and a goal set in mind, caring and intelligent girl. Without any clue whom exactly had his eye's set on her. 

"HIDA RAEEN"

In a blink, she became the wife of the psychopath mafia boss.

But did she had any choice!

 Nah-not all 

Cuz' whether she likes it or not

SHE WAS HIS

Nd only his..

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Have you ever eaten Maggi or Gol Gappa

'No'

'Oh my god!! Seriously do you even live in this world....'"

Her faint memories brought a smile on my face. The sudden ringing of the phone snapped me out of my thoughts.

''Sir, Mam is visiting a guy named Marcello.'' One of the guard's said

''Get the damn jet ready. It's time to get my queen back.'' A dark bone-chilling voice resonated throughout the eerily silent room.

'It seems my wife forgot who the fuck she belongs to'. A sinister chuckle escaped his lips...

                                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm a very territorial man, my love. You are mine and mine alone. Don't fucking play with me 'cause I'll fucking fuck you up so badly that the only name you'll remember will be mine." His thick deep voice cut through the silence, the look he was giving me terrified me to the core.

"Do you understand?" I was quivering from fear, my lips were trembling and tears would not stop falling.

 "yes" I nodded sniffing and wiping my tears continuously.