Chapter 5: itozo finally speaks

On my trail behind Naruto I stopped and his in a bush. 'Child.' I looked around. 'Wait... Itozo?!' I stood there then suddenly I was standing infront of a cage. All around me were clouds large white puffy clouds. "Clouds?" I looked at him. "Yea. They are actually quite entertaining." I laughed softly and Itozo chuckled along. "Is there a reason for this here? Who made you suffer this? I'm sorry you have to be here." I looked down ashamed. "I'm here because your great grandmother was my last host and I traveled through her and into you. Child, I am sorry that you are my host and you have to deal with this. I watched everyone and the way they acted. You deserved better." I looked up. "Does that mean my mom was your host?" He lied down. "Not exactly. I just used a particle jutsu and traveled through her genes and into you. That's why you have green hair and golden eyes just like your grandmother. I've watched you grow and I've pitted your for years through this torture and pain. I am truly sorry." I walked up to the tying of his cage. "There is no need for such apology. You deserve better. Let's be friends and partners through life!" I ripped off the seal and twisted my stomach making the cage disappear. "Thank you child. We will be partners through life. And I will always be here." I nodded and blinked. Where's Naruto?! I heard a loud yell and I dashed off into the trail of the sound. Mizuki was being pummeled by almost 100 naruto's. 'Run! He's going to see you!" Itozo yelled inside my head. 'Hai!' I took off in the opposite direction and hid in a small bush. 'I feel the Uchiha's chakra.' I said to Itozo. 'So do I. Conceal yours.' I quickly did as he said and watched Sasuke train. 'Run home. You should avoid him.' I nodded and ran out of my bush and jumped in a tree and accidentally snapping a branch. "Who's there?" I froze. "I said who's there!" I stepped out and glared. "Oh it's just you." He relaxed. "What are you doing here?"I stepped back slowly inching into the woods. "Where are you going!" He began walking towards me. I turned to start running when Sasuke pinned me to a tree. "Get off you disgusting-" he slammed his lips to mine. I pushed him off and slapped him. "You disgusting me you ass hole! If you ever try that again. I'll kill you." He looked shocked and back away. "Why did you even kiss me?!" I clenched my fists and broke the tree he pinned me too. "Why aren't you excited? Or trying to kiss me again?!" He asked. I stepped back. "You... You actually think I'm like that?! You Fucking bastard!" I turned around and ran back to my house. "Hey, Akuma! are you alright?" Oto-san asked. I shook my head no and ran to my room and slammed the door. I jumped onto my bed and stuck my head into my pillow. 'My child, I am sorry..' Itozo said. 'No... I'm an idiot for letting my guard down ever.' I sat up and my eyes became empty. 'No. My child you are safe here.' I punched my pillow. 'Obviously not. Good night.' I felt my eyes get heavy and I dropped onto my bed.

I'm so sorry for this extremely short chapter I'm such a horrible person. Please forgive me. I'll write a long chapter next!