Chapter 14: a struggle

"You keep calling it a mirror eye, a sharingan eye... What the heck is it?!" Naruto stared at kakashi. "Shinobi who have the sharingan eye-" I cut off sasuke. "... Have mastered a form of ocular ninjutsu, it enables them to penetrate and see the reality behind any illusion of spell... And to reflect the power of the magics the penetrate back on those who cast them. A mirror-wheel, or sharingan, eyes is one of the several types used by the masters..." Then sasuke cut in. "And there's more." Naruto blinked soaking it all in. "Heheh... Exactly. These is indeed more. Most formidable of all is the acuity it's which the sharingan can discern and then duplicate it's opponents greatest skill. When I was an assassin for the Kirigakure... I possessed the usual bingo book- a kind of who's who of our enemies. It had quite the extensive write-up on you... Including a mention of your impressive record... The man who had penetrated and copied over a thousand different techniques.... Kakashi the mirror ninja." Zabuza and kakashi stared at each other. 'But he's... Kakashi-Sensei is just... He and old man hokage are only... ARE THEY THAT AMAZING?!' Sakura thought. 'H-He's the best!!' Naruto's thoughts always made me giggle. '... But... Does that mean... The sharingan eye is,.. Supposed to be a unique to only a small number of the uchiha clan... Could he be...?!' Sasuke stared at kakashi suspiciously. "Enough pleasant as this conversation has been... The time for talk is over. I'm on a very tight schedule go polish off the old man... But kakashi... It looks like... I'm going to have to kill you first." I jumped in front of kakashi. "You must kill me first of your going to hurt kakashi or anyone here.." Zabuzas hand formed a sign and he jumped over to the water landing perfectly on top. "Over there!!" Naruto yelled. "Is he... Walking on water?!" Sakura said surprised. 'Clever bastard... He's built up... A pretty fair concentration of chakra.' Kakashi thought with narrowed eyes.

"The finest of the ninja arts... The Kirigakure jutsu." And then he was gone... "He's gone!!" Sakura held her kunai tightly. "He will come after kakashi first... Momochi Zabuza.. Of the Kirigakure assassin corps... Is a famous master of the silent art of killing.' I hummed in response. I held no weapon I just stood eyes closed. "Letting your guard down around him hit you a direct trip to heaven. I haven't necessarily mastered ever aspect of the sharingan eye... So all of you stay on your toes!" I could hear the fast heart beats of my teammates. "What's with all this fog?!" Naruto yelled. "There are eight targets." An eerie voice rang through the this fog. "What?!! Wha.. What was that!?" Sakura sweated. "Throat, spinal, column; lungs, liver, the jugular vein, the subclavian artery, kidney, heart... So many choices what vital, vulnerable place shall I choose?heh-heh." Sakura, Naruto, sasuke, kakashi, and tazuna's eyes were wide. "Well... In my opinion I would choos the subclavian artery. But that's up to you." I smirked my eyes till closed. I could hear sasukes thoughts which were surprisingly loud. 'This terrible blood-thirst...! If I draw his attention by enemy blinking, he'll kill me! I can feel it! I can't stay like this for long! I'm going to lose it. A master ninja determined to make a kill.... Knowing my life is in his hands... I hate it! You start wanting to die, just to end the suspense...' Well damn sasuke. "Sasuke. Clam down. Even if he gets me, I'll still Protect you." Kakashi spoke with confidence. "Don't worry sasuke, Sakura, Naruto, tazuna. I'll keep you alive even if I die." I tilted my head side ways with a fake smile. "I will... Never let my comrades die!!" Kakashi and I said together. "I wouldn't bet on that..." Just as quickly as Zabuza disappeared he appeared between tazuna and Sakura. "Game over." He swung his sword. "NO!" Kakashi stabbed a kunai into the 'Zabuza'. "Sensei! Behind you!" Naruto gasped. "I said I'll never let you guys die." I dashed at the clone and quickly cut it in half with a kunai. "EYAAAH!!" Sakura screamed as kakashi's water clone was cut in two. 'A water doppelgänger?! He was able to copy me... In this mist?!' I turned to him with a glare. "Don't move." Kakashi stood behind me kunai to his neck. "Game over." I stood up and summoned my katana with a poof of smoke. "Awesome!!" Naruto said with a shining eyes. "Hee-hee!!" Sakura looked as if sasuke just talked to her.

"... Heh heh heh.. You think it's over? You jut don't get it.. Heh but you are good! In that short time.. You duplicated my water doppelgänger technique.. And making your doppelgänger say something you'd have said yourself... You ensured all my attention would be focused on it.. While you yourself used the Kirigakure technique of hiding in the mist, watching my every move. Too bad for you... I'm not that easy to fool!" Zabuza appeared behind kakashi. "Zabuza was a water doppelgänger too!" Naruto said surprised.

Zabuza swung his sword at kakashi who ducked avoiding the blow. Zabuza kicked him making him fly back. "And now..." Zabuza's sword dragged across the ground. But his eyes widened. 'Caltrops!' I smirked. 'Into the trap you go.'

Kakashi flew back into the water. "Sensei!!" Naruto yelled. 'Uh... Did kakashi Sensei... Hey kicked all that way...?!' Sakura sweated. 'His physical techniques ate fantasic!' Sasuke glared. "This water... Why is it so heavy...?" My eyes widened. "SENSEI GET OUT!!" I ran out to Zabuza but I got blocked by a doppelgänger. "Hah!! Gullible fool! Art of the water prison!" Suddenly kakashi was engulfed in a water ball. "Get out of my way!" I stabbed the clone quickly and ran at Zabuza. "You running around makes it too hard for me to do my job. I'll finish you later... After I've dealt with all the others. Art of the water doppelgänger!" I tried to run to my teammates but I was blocked by more clones. "Clothes don't make a Shinobi. You need skills good enough to rate a listing in my bingo book of enemies... We don't call your kind 'ninja'. We call them..." Then he vanished. He kicked Naruto making his headband fall off. "Brats." My eyes widened as I stabbed another clone. "Naruto!!" Kakashi yelled at us "Everyone listen! Take tazuna and go!!! If he wants to hold me in the water prison. He can't leave this place! It's a go fight you can't win! If his water doppelgänger gets more than w certain distance away from his real body he loses control of it. So get out of here!"

I let out a battle cry swinging my katana at the large amounts of doppelgängers. "Back off!!" I screamed making a hand sign. "Lightning style: electric sphere blast!" I set my katana into a holder and place my hands together. "HAH!" I brought my hands apart creating a white sphere. The sound of chirping birds filled the air. "DIE!" I through the sphere below me to the ground sending Electricity to the clones. The electricity surrounded each one and with them being made with water sent made them disappear quicker. I looked to where my team stood.

I saw Naruto kneeling holding his headband. "Naruto!!" I ran to him and lifted his head up. "Are you okay?" He smiled at me and stood up. I still kneeling watched amazed as he tied his headband to his head. "Got a new listing for your bingo book right there!! A guy who is going to be the next lord hokage of konohagakura village... UZUMAKI NARUTO!" I smiled and stood up. "Sasuke listen up, there's something I want to tell you!" I wiped the blood from his lip. "What is it?" I faced Zabuza. "I have a plan." Sasuke smirked. "Hn. So, it's time for some team work?" "Ok let's get busy." Naruto said with a determined face.