Chapter 10: A mission?!

"How far away is the target?" Kakashi's voice rang through my head set. "5 meters and closing! So.... How much longer are we gonna wait?!" Naruto yelled. "I'm in position." Sasuke said. "So am I." Sakura repeated. "Akuma?" I was snapped out of my thoughts. "What? Oh I already have the target in hand." The four stepped out sighing. "Ribbon on right ear? Make sure there is no mistake." I nodded and handed the cat to Naruto who was scratched by the poor cat.

~

"Poor tiger... Good little kitty-kitty.. I was so worried about you, I could've died!" A fat woman crushed the poor cat in between her breasts. 'With that to look forward to at home, can you blame him for running away?' Sakura thought. 'Oh, man!!! What a nightmare, how does that poor dumb cat put up with it.' Naruto thought scratching the back of his head. "Now, the next assignment for kakashi's tema seven will be... Hmm... Baby-sit for the council of elders. To dim errands to the neighboring village... To help dig sweet potatoes." I sweat dropped. "NO WAY!!! NO THANK YOU--!!! BOORRINGGGG!! Give us something different to do. Something important something amazing!!!" I nodded. 'He's got a point.' Sasuke thought. '... He is such a pain!!!' Sakura thought unhappily. Kakashi sighed 'Be grateful for what you can get!' Kakashi thought. "DON'T BE A FOOL---!!! YOU'RE ONLY A BEGINNER!" Iruka yelled. "Everyone starts out doing grunt work! It's where you get experience, do you can work your way up to the bigger things!!" Iruka yelled. "We've gone tons of small stuff! Can't we get some action?!!" Naruto yelled back until Kakashi hit him upside the head. "Naruto, that's enough. Knock it off!" I laughed. "Apparently Naruto needs an explanation l of just what these duties are..." The Hokage began explaining the duties off missions blah blah blah. "Hmm... I had pork ramen for lunch yesterday... So I think I'll have miso ramen today." Naruto said in a cris cross position. I sat next to him smiling "Sounds good." Suddenly the hokage yelled at us. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING?!" I looked at Sasuke who sat right beside me with an I-don't-give-a-shit-what-happens c. "Sasuke?" He turned to look at me. "So wan-" "very well.." I turned to look at the hokage who interrupted me. "Eh?" Naruto and I looked at each other and then cracked a smile. "Since you put it that way..." All of our eyes widened except sasukes. "I will permit you a c-rank task- usually reserved for Shinobi of the journey/man level... The protectok of a certain individual..." Naruto and I high fived. "ALL RIGHT! WHO IS IT??? SOME GREAT LORD? THE DAIMYO!? A PRINCESS!?" Naruto continued on. "Compose yourself. I'll person the introductions straightaway. Please invite him in."