Chapter 16: tazuna's place

I slowly opened my eyes to the sound or arguing. I snuggled into my pillow, that was talking. What?! I opened my eyes again and saw black hair... Duck butt hair. "Sasuke?" He turned his head around slightly. "Oh, you're awake." I nodded yawning. "I'm tired. Can I just sleep here..." I crawled off his back and onto someone's mat. "A-Akuma! That's my mat!" I heard Naruto yelled. "That's great.. We can share.." I continued to drift off. "You have to share with Sakura! Because she's a girl!" I sat up pouting. "But... Then I have to move. Wait can I sleep there tomorrow and stay here tonight? Just one night? You get the whole room to yourself!" They sighed. "Fine." I happily walked over to the bathroom and took a short shower. I grabbed my backpack getting the things I need. "Okay... Sleeping clothes." I pulled out a pair of short black booty shorts that were comfy and a large white t-shirt that slung off one of my shoulders. Finishing my nightly routine I was interrupted by a knock on the door. "Hurry up! I need to pee!!" Naruto yelled from the other side of the door. "Okay give me one second!" I grabbed my things and placed them in my scrolls. "Sorry!" I opened the door and was greeted by a dancing Naruto. He dashed past me and into the bathroom. "Oh okay." I was now back to being awake. "I'll set up my sleeping area here!" Right in between Sasuke and Naruto's!

As I was setting up, Sasuke Walked back in. "Oh, are you teasing me~?" I turned to look at him confused. "Wha?" I was still making my bed. How is that teasing? "Wearing that, bending over in such a way." I blushed and sat up straight. "I was just trying to make my bed!" I said still blushing. He hummed sand pecked me on the cheek. "Ah~!! I'm ready to sleep!" Naruto Walked out of the bathroom in his pajamas. "Hahah! Your pajamas are so cute!" I smiled at the little ramen prints.

"I'm going to get ready now." Sasuke grabbed his backpack and went into the bathroom. "Don't try anything dobe." I tilted my head side ways confused. "W-What! Dirty teme! Dattebayo!" I giggled and grabbed my scrolls. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Oh, I'm checking my summonings." He looked at me weird. "Summonings?" I nodded. "Like this!" I bit down on my thumb drawing blood and swiped it across the paper and 'poof'! There sat a small tiger. "Akuma!" He roared. "It's nice to see you, miro." He rubbed his head against mine. "Hehe this is Naruto uzumaki!" Miro turned to look at Naruto whines shaking with fear. "T-Tiger!" I patted miro. "Don't worry. He's friendly. Unless we're in battle." I smirked darkly muttering about our past battles. "Well I'll summon you soon miro!" He nodded and poofed back away.

"Well good night Naruto." He already was asleep under his covers. "Hmm?" The bathroom door opened and Sasuke stood there shirtless and wearing a pair of sweat pants. "U-Uh..." I looked away blushing. "See something you like?" He asked cocky. "I-I... Pervert." I looked away blushing. "Let's just go to sleep." I snuggled into my covers and watched as sasuke set his stuff down and do the same. "Akuma?" I turned around to face him. "Nani?" He opened his arms. "Come here." I scooted closer and snuggled into his arms. "Sasuke?" He hummed in response. "When we get back to konoha can we go out? Just you and me?" He smirked. "Of course." I smiled and cuddled into him. "Akuma?" I looked up at him. "Aishiteru." [ 1 ]My eyes widened. "A-Aishitemasu." [ 2 ] I blushed as he moved so his arms were on each side of my head and he was facing down. He looked down at me and began to lean in. "Aishiteru.." He whispered and softly placed his lips on mine.

He traced his hand down to my waist and drew circles on my side. I wrapped my arms around his neck and deepened the kiss.

This continued for a few more minutes until we were startled by the sound of naruto snoring. "I forgot his was in here." Sasuke whispered. I blushed realizing our position. I sat on his lap my arms draped over his shoulders and his arms wrapped around my waist. "Blushing again I see?" He chuckled. "You're adorable." My eyes widened. "N-No! I um.. Shut up..." I buried my face in his neck. He chuckled and laid us down.

"Good night, Akuma." I smiled and kissed his jaw. "Good night." I slipped into a deep sleep cuddled by my uchiha boyfriend. Maybe he's not so bad after all.

[ 1 ] Aishiteru means I love you in a strong way.

[ 2 ] Aishitemasu means I love you too but would normally be used as;

Watashi mo anata o aishitemasu.

A/N

sorry for this news but I'm going to be in an area where I don't have any wifi and my phone won't receive service. So I will not be able to update for 3-4 days. But I promise once I'm back, I'll update and I'll try to make 2 chapters! I'm sorry please forgive me!