Chapter 22: new feelings?

Sasuke and I didn't spend that long walking around maybe just half a hour or so. I really don't think he understands that I'm just not ready to accept so quickly. Guys are really stupid. REALLY STUPID.

"Did you guys have a nice walk?" Naruto asked kind of snappy. "Yeah, we did. Are you ok?" Sasuke smirked and walked past him into their shared room. "Yeah... I'm fine, sorry Akuma I didn't mean to be mean." I smiled and gave him a hug. "It's ok, if you need to tell me anything I will listen." He nodded.  I patted his back, walking over to the kitchen to start on the dishes. I rummaged through a few empty drawers before finding the drying mats. "Thank you Akuma for helping around the house." I turned around to see Tsunami bringing a few extra dishes over. "We all really appreciate it." I smiled while starting the water and grabbing the soap. "Whatever I can do that'll be helpful, I'll do it." She smiled hung up the apron she was wearing. "I think everyone's taking a small nap, you should too. It'll be good for you." She yawned and walked upstairs to her bedroom. I hummed a soft tune as I washed and dried the dishes.

I set down the last dish and grabbed a dish towel drying my hands. I began cleaning the counters, wiping them off.

I jumped  when two arms rested lazily around my waist. I knew who it was instantly... "Naruto?" He rested his head on my shoulder and closed his eyes. "W-What're you doing?" He chuckled and buried his face in my neck causing me to become a tomato. "Your so sweet Akuma. So fragile and beautiful. I want nothing more than to just love you." He whispered.
"L-L-Love me?" He nodded and turned me around to face him. He placed one of his hands on the counter next to me and the other under my chin. "Naruto..." He smiled with a blush on his face. "Akuma, I get very jealous when I see you with Sasuke or any guy. I want to just punch them... And say that your mine." I stared into his blue orbs surprised as he looked at me. His hand that was resting on the counter was moved to my waist. He ran his thumb across my cheek staring at me. "You want me to be yours?" He nodded and smiled faintly. "I want to make you happy, buy you flowers, take you out on dates, and protect you from the cruel world we live in." Tears began to form in my eyes. "Don't cry Akuma.." He wiped my tears away with his thumb. "I-It's just no ones said things like that and really m-meant it before." He chuckled and pressed our foreheads together, "I meant it all." I looked in his eyes and leaned in slightly. "Thank you Naruto..." He looked down at my lips before back at me. As if reading his mind I nodded slightly making him smile moving his other hand down to my waist. "I love you Akuma." His lips collided with mine, I placed a hand on his cheek closing my eyes. Honestly we were getting pretty into the kiss until we heard a gasp and a faint "oh my god". We broke apart and looked over to the stairs to see Sakura standing their with a huge shit eating grin on her face. "You two are a thing now?" She asked. "Yeah." I laughed. "We are?" Naruto asked me happily. "Yep~!" He wrapped both of his arms around my waist hugging me. "Thank you Akuma!" He kissed my cheek before running upstairs to his shared room with Sasuke.

"Sooooo Akuma!" I laughed as Sakura sprinted over to me. "You two are a thing!!" She held my hands and jumped up and down. "You two should totally go on a date when we get back to Konoha! I can help you get ready and set it up we can have a girls day!" I smile finishing up the kitchen. "That would be cool."

Sakura waited until I finished the kitchen and dining room sweeping and mopping, she constantly came out with scenarios for a date with Naruto. "Let's go upstairs and take a nap, Shiro passed out a while ago." I nodded and followed her up the stairs. Now I'm the one with the huge ass smile.

I changed into some shorts and a white button up oversized long sleeve, Sakura stood up closing the blinds to the window and engulfing the room in darkness only streaks of light seeping in. We crawled into our sleeping mats, "night-ish." Sakura laughed. "Night."