Chapter 13: Zabuza...

"We'll be there soon." The man sailing us across the water spoke. I was sitting inbetween Naruto and Sasuke and Sakura on the other side of Sasuke. "Tazuna... So far it looks like we've been overlooked... Just to be on the safe side we'll take an inland waterway through town to a point where we can make landfall under the cover of mangroves." Tazuna nodded. "Thank you." We sat and watched at we entered a tunnel which was very dark I must say, but at the end was a light. Soon we emerged into the light. "Ohh!! WOW!!" Naruto's eyes sparkled.

We arrived and walked onto a dock. "This is as far as I go. Take care of yourself." Tazuna turned around with a smirk. "Thanks... For taking such a risk. I shouldn't have asked it." We walked along on the bridge and I walked close to Kakashi. "Ok! Now if I can just make it home on one piece-" Kakashi had an irritated look in his eye. "Yeah, yeah." I giggled slightly. 'There's bound to be another attack... And next time they won't send journeymen. We'll probable face upper- level ninjas. Could this be any worse?!' Kakashi thought. Naruto determined as ever kept looking around hoping for a chance to show up Sasuke. 'This is it! I'm not going to let him make me look bad again!' He looked left then right then left again before "OVER THERE!!" He threw a Kunai nearly grazing me. I dead panned while everyone else just sweat dropped except Sasuke. "I... Uh guess it was only a mouse." Naruto brushed it off. "WHAT MOUSE?! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? THERE WAS NOTHING THERE YOU MORON!!" Sakura yelled. "Please.... Please siding play around with your shuriken. They ca be just a teensy bit dangerous!" Kakashi sweated and shook slightly. "HEY MIDGET!!! DON'T GO SCARING US!! STOP MESSING WITH OUR HEADS!" Tazuna yelled. "HMF! I think I might have seen someone!!" Kakashi and I quickly snapped our heads in the direction of a bus. "THIS TIME! OVER THERE!" Naruto yelled throwing a Kunai at the bush. "I TOLD YOU TO QUIT IT!!!" Sakura hit Naruto over the head. "OWWW!!" I quickly ran over and lifted up Naruto's head. "Are you okay??" He nodded with a slight blush. "I swear--! There was someone in there! After us!" He. Tried to explain. "You are such a liar!" Kakashi and I looked over at the bunny who laid twitching on the ground. "Naruto look what you did!" Sakura scolded him. "Just a rabbit?! It was and accident snap out of it bunny!" I stared intensely at the rabbit. "Let me see it." I picked it up out of Naruto's arms. 'It's a snow rabbit.... It's spring. That means it was a decoy!' I sent to Kakashi who nodded in agreement. "The fur of the snow pelt changes color with the seasons. In the winter when there is very little sunlight the pelt is white." I explained. "EVERYONE TAKE COVER/DUCK!!" Kakashi and I yelled simultaneously.

We all crouched down right as a sword came and landed on the tree not too far away from us. 'Wait. That looks like...' "No way..." I gasped. "Well, well...if it isn't momochi zabuza. The kid who ran off and left the land of the mists." Kakashi raises his headband and there sat his sharingan. "Kakashi of the sharingan eye I presume? If it wouldn't be too much trouble... Could you surrender the old man?" Kakashi tried to keep us back when. "No sensei... I have business with this guy..." I said stepping up a few feet away from Kakashi. "Zabu-kun?"he turned around wide eyed. "A-Akuma?!" He immediately got on one knee in front of me. "It's been too long, Akuma-Sama." I nodded at placed a hand on his head. "Yes. You are right." When I lived back in my clan we had hired zabuza to do things such as protect the Ohime (princes). Yet he always came back to my cell and talked to me. "Assume the kanji battle formation. Protect Tazuna... All of you stay out of the fight. You to Akuma." I turned to look at Kakashi. "Yes. I'm sorry zabu-Kun. But I have a new family new friends and I'm your enemy. Forgive me." I leapt back to the group and stood in front of the group. "And now... Zabuza. Shall we?" His sharingan ablaze. 'What's up with his eye?!' Naruto thought confused. "Ahh... To face the legendary mirror wheel eye so early in our acquaintance... This is an honor." My eyes began to water thinking of killing zabu-kun. I quickly began taking to Itozo as the discussed the sharingan. 'We are going to have to do a transformation.' I nodded standing on the bridge of his nose. 'Got it.'

My hair became white and my eyes red as I turned back to my piers. "Stay together. And use teamwork. We can protect Tazuna and kill zabu-kun." They nodded and continued to look into the thick mist.