Chapter 7: lets meet each other

"Go ahead and tell me a few things about yourselves." Kakashi rested his back against the railing as all four of us sat down. "What do you mean Sensei?" Sakura asked. 'Come on bubblegum. It's not that hard to do.' I thought. Itozo chuckled in my head as I rolled my eyes. "Your name. Things you like. Things you don't like, hobbies. Dreams for the future." Sakura 'oohed'. "Can you go first Sensei?" I glared at her. 'This team.' I face palmed. As you can tell I'm not in the best mood after being told I'm in the same team as the boy who fucking mouth raped me. "I am Hatake Kakashi. I have no intentions of telling you my likes and dislikes. As for my dream... I have few hobbies." I smiled at my Sensei and later my head down with my hands behind it. "All he told us was his name." Sakura muttered. "Hey. Atleast he told you something you ungrateful idiot." I spat. "Why you..." She was cut off by me being slapped in the back of my head by kakashi Sensei. "Akuma." I looked up at him. "Itte.." I rubbed my head. "Okay you go first." Kakashi pointed to Naruto. "Me, right?! My name is Uzumaki Naruto! What I like is instant cup ramen! What I like even better is when iruka Sensei treats me to ramen at the ichiraku noodle bar!! What I hate is the three minute wait after I pour the boiling water, My dream is to one day..." Kakashi sweat dropped. 'He appears to have nothing more on his mind other than ramen...' I chuckled. 'I know right Sensei!' I spoke to him threw his mind (part of my kekki Genkai). He chucked and watched as Naruto continued. "Be a better shinobi than lord hokage!! And then all the villagers will have to acknowledge my existence at last!!" Kakashi eyes, well eye widened. "My hobbies are... Pranks and practical jokes, I guess.." Kakashi scratched the top of his head. "I see... Next." I propped my chin up with my knee. "My name is Uchiha Sasuke, there are plenty of things I hate, but I don't see that it matters, considering there is almost nothing I do like. It seems pointless to talk about 'dreams' that's just a word..." I sat up and looked at him. "... But what I do have is determination. I plan to restore my clan. And there's someone I have sworn..." He paused making me sit up properly. "... To kill." Sakura blushes slightly 'he's so cool!' She thought. Naruto had beads of sweat rolling down his face. 'Sure hope it's not me..' He thought. Kakashi's eye narrowed 'I suspected as much.' I looked over at him with a confused look. 'What?' He looked at me. 'I'll tell you later.' I nodded and then. "Next." I looked over at the bubble gum sitting away from me. "I am haruno sakura. My favorite thing is.. Well it's not a thing, it's a person a boy... And that boy is... Uh let's move on to my dream." She then began to blush and squeal. "Oh my jashin... You sound like a dying pig." I glared at her which she returned but weaker. "I hate... Naruto and akuma!" Naruto looked bewildered as I just stood up and stretched my sore back. "Okay then. Your turn." Kakashi said. I walked over and stood next to him. "My name is Kami Akuma. I honestly don't like very much. The village is nice." I pondered. "Oh! I like spending time with Naruto. I hate actually many things. Including.." I jumped on the railing and began walking back and forth. "Like Sasuke, Sakura, Fangirls, loud noises, people who underestimate me, and those who abandon their teammates. I would call them.. Scum." I smiled. "My hobbies. Drawing, training, reading, and spending my time with learning new jutsu." I looked at Kakashi. "My dream... That's a secret." Kakashi nodded knowing what I was going to say.

My dream is to become powerful enough to go home to my clan and have them accept me. So I can feel love.

"I believe we all understand one another. Formal training begins tomorrow." Naruto jumped up. "Our first real shinobi mission! What will our duties be?!" Naruto asked. "Our first project involves only the members of this cell." Naruto sat back down. "What is it?" I looked at Sensei. "Survival exercises." I waved my hand in a good bye motion. "Hey Sensei. I have an idea of what it's going to be. May I leave?" I asked. "Hmm? Oh what do you think it's going to be?" I looked at him amused. "Us against you. It's a test to see if we can pass. It might even be difficult because it has a 66% of failure. Haha! Look their chickening out already!" I giggled slightly at the horrified team. "Well. Your correct. And don't have breakfast before hand... Unless you what to throw up. Be at the grassy training grounds at 5 am tomorrow morning. Don't be late." I laughed. "Sensei you should tell yourself that." He turned around. "Well. Since we're done here. Ja ne~" I jumped off the railing ignoring the scared yells of my teammates. I landed on the side of the wall focusing chakra into my feet and ran down and home. "Oto-san!" I yelled. "Akuma!" He came out with a towel slung across his shoulders. "How was it tell me about your team!" I nodded. "Okay but hold on I want to change into house clothes!" He nodded as I ran up the stairs into my room. "Whoo~ long day." I pulled open my closet and grabbed my house clothes. My house clothes were a pair of short lavender purple shorts and a grey tank top with the words 'Dango lover' on it and a Dango behind it. I tied my hair up in a pony tail and let my bags hang outside of it.