Chapter 11 ~ Sasukes parents

"They what ?!?". "They want you over for dinner on Wednesday ".I sat there on my desk completely shocked . "really!?!". "Yes ok now stop making a big deal out of it ". I smiled happily at sasukes flustered expression while he invited me over . "hmmmm I've never seen your parents before or your house of that matter .....". I feel like he is closing me off . "hn" was his only response "um sasuke ?". His head whipped to my direction . "why do you- RRRRRIIIIIINNNGG !!!!" . Before I could finish my important question the bell rang for morning classes . " I'll talk to you later bye" . he gave me a kiss on the cheek leaving me awestruck .

I couldn't concentrate during class as questions about sasukes life filled my head . the most important one of them was "is he truly happy in life?". What if he has abusive parents or very strict ones for that matter . I felt nerves fill my body . I was very nervous to meet his parents . what if they didn't like ? Then sasuke would break up with me ! And I don't want that to happen ....... "(Your name ) !!!". I flinched at the loud voice and looked back at the front of the class that had an angry faced iruka. "please concentrate on the lesson ! ". "S-sorry s-sir". he only sighed and continued with the lesson .

Maybe I'm thinking about this too much ?

Yeah

Everything is going to be fine

My imagination is getting the best of me

No need to worry .....

It was now lunch time and sasuke and I were casually sitting on our secret bench having small talk until we saw Naruto and kiba run to us. they both wore angry expressions. "Tch what wrong with you-".

SLAP !

Sasuke was silenced by a hard slap caused by naruto . "what the ! Naruto what was that for ! " I yelled and aided the grumbling uchiha . " I thought you loved her sasuke ! " Shouted naruto "yeah what the f*ck sasuke !". "What are you guys talking about ? " I asked , completely confused . "(your name ) the girls are waiting for you at the front of the school , go to them now !". "But-". "NOW!". I flinched at narutos angry tone and understood that this was serious so I quickly ran to the entrance.

What the hell is going on ?!

"(Your name )! Thank god you are ok !" . "Why wouldn't I be ?" . Sakura sent ino a sad look before transforming into a huge fake smile . " Hinata , ten ten , ino and I are going to have a sleepover wanna come ?". "Um ok ". I eyed them suspiciously ."ok then let's go !". "But about scho- ". "lets gooooo!!?".

What is going on ?!?!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were now doing our nails at inos house . the atmosphere in the room was tense . I felt like they were hiding something . why am I always getting this feeling . something is terribly wrong . "guys please just tell me what's going on ?" I asked for like the 100th time . the answer was always the same silence followed by concerned looks . I sighed . "I think I'll go to bed early ". "good idea we all need a good rest !".

I snuggled myself into bed and heard a ding ! From my phone . I picked it up and scanned the five new messages .

Neji: hi are you ok ?!?! Pls text me back asap

Naruto : stay with the girls and do not leave inos house ok ?

Sasuke : I'll explain this all later and I'm sorry but we must cancel the dinner with my parents

Sasuke : I'm so sorry

Sasuke : I love you

I stared dumbfounded by the strange texts before finally replying them

To neji: I'm fine just at inos house

To Naruto : fine I won't go anywhere

And then sasuke

To sasuke: ok but you better have a good explanation for this and don't worry about the dinner . I love you too~<3

Seriously I'm so confused ..... what is going on ?

I felt sleepy and shut my eyes to fall asleep .

~flashback ~

It was back

The nightmares

My parents deaths

I thought I got over this !!!

I walked up the same steps and said the same line as always . "Hello is anybody her-". oh god not the blood nooo please not again ."mo-o-m d-d-ad?!" I followed the blood trail then slowly opened the door and

Screamed

Tears furiously ran down my face and I collapsed onto the floor clutching my head . "MOM DAD !!!!"

Despite the bulling at school I lived a loving , positive and happy life but that night changed everything .

"Hey there little girl ".

A creepy voice was heard behind me and I started to shake , to afraid to turn around . "let's have some fun shall we ? ~" . he forcefully grabbed my shoulder and I began to struggle out of his grasp . his grip on me slipped and i turned around to see the killer . "D-dad?!? ". "Yes darling now come to papa heheh~ ". "DAD NO DAD NNNNOOOO ! ".

That fateful night I lost my innocence to the man I used to look up too, loved but that all turned into hatred and disgust.

He was finally done playing with me and a faint gruff voice was heard from down stairs . " What's taking you so long lets get out of here !" . " I'll be right there fugaku !". He left me lay there covered in blood and other liquids that I don't want to explain .

"Help ......me....."

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wake up"

"Eh?

"(YOUR NAME!) WAKE UP!!!!"

Me eyes snapped open and I meet 4 pairs of eyes staring at me concerned . " You were screaming in your sleep ! " Sakura explained . I sat up and gave the girls a small weary smile. " I'm ok go back to bed ". "but -" . "I'm fine don't worry about me you guys need you beauty sleep mkay ?". Even though I was saying I was ok ,I was not , I was truly not .It took a while to convince them but sleepiness got the best of them and they all fell asleep .

except me .

~~~~~~~~~~

Ohhhhhh what's happening???
Most of it will be reviled in the next chapter !
Mhahaha !!!
Btw thank you for all the comments likes and support guys I really appreciate it !
Lov ya ~<3
And pls don't kill me after this chapter thax~
◕ω◕