Chapter 9 ~ the movies

I roughly shoved him away and sprinted out of the room . I finally stopped by a bench and sat down to relax the painful aches in my body . I felt tears fall down my cheeks . ' have I already betrayed my first and only love sasuke ? Why would neji do that ? Does-does he l-love me ? Nonononono he did this to me , I'll have to tell sasuke! , neji is the one that kissed me after all , but I also don't want to cause problems ' . I finally stop slightly trembling and decided to leave school early and call sasuke over after school . with a heavy heart I trudged over to my locker , put away and grabbed my needed items and left the building .

I heavily cried as the blade of the razor lightly and painfully glazed over my pure skin . the red liquid poured into the porcelain sink with water mixed . I continued to cry , cut after cut after cut before hearing a knock at the door . I glanced at my phone in the corner of the bathroom to check the time . I was shocked to see that sasuke called 20 times and texted me 30 messages , the time was also long over school time . I decided on not opening the door for the person and finished my cutting session with one last cut . As I began the prepare for the next slice I heard a loud bang and scurried feet make their way to my bathroom door . the door slammed open and reviled a frantic looking sasuke uchiha staring at your trembling crying form on the floor . he grabbed the razor and poured more water onto my wrists , cleaning me up as he cursed under his breath . ' I don't belong with such a caring guy as him , I'm such a burden '. " why would you do this (your name )!" . I was about to answer him before he interrupted me . "I love and care about you ! You should at least give me something back ! I'm worried about you ! How can you do this to yourself ! Please please please ! Stop ! Just stop ! ". I couldn't speak as sasuke stopped cleaning me and limply held my hands , a single tear falling down his pale face . "s-sasuke ....." . I managed to say . I let go of his grasp and motioned my hands to his tear stained cheeks . more tears rapidly fell out of my now red eyes . " I do love you ......." I whispered . " I love you so much that it hurts ! I don't want to ever leave you but but i-I don't know- " . sasuke stopped me from talking by tightly hugging me .

"I love you too ( your name )"

My hands shook as I tried to make tea for me and sasuke . ' I had to tell him' . after our little episode sasuke insisted on staying over for the night even though I protested but there was no convincing him. I took out a mug before it slipped out of my grasp and fall onto the floor with a loud crash . "sh*t " I heard from the living room and sasuke stomped into the kitchen and quickly began to clean up the broken cup . " I-I can -". " no I'll do it " . I felt so useless and such a burden . sasuke finished cleaning and made the tea much to my dismissal and finally sat on the couch in the living room . his head laid on my thighs with eyes closed as I stroked his hair . " Your to good for me " I whispered . "hm ?" He responded and sat up and I sighed . " You deserve better than me ". "no (your name ) I love you and only you why can't you believe that ? ". "I-I do it's just ....." I trailed off as tears began to resurface . sasuke quickly embraced me again . "shhhh what's wrong " . "N-neji h-he " I choked out as tears now flowed down my cheeks . "he did what ?" Sasuke asked with a venomous voice. i stayed silent for a second before answering .

"Kissed me " .

I sensed the anger radiate from him as he stood up and grabbed my wrist painfully tight . I winced at the pain and looked into sasukes deep angered eyes with my tearful sad ones . " Do you love neji ?" ."N-no o-of course not ! h-he k-kissed m-me ! " I whimpered . "hn". he let go of my wrist and sent me a sorry expression. " sorry , we will deal with it on Monday ". he then grew a more cheerful tone to his voice . "we do still have a date tomorrow right ?". I smiled up at him and wiped away my tears . " Yep !".

We sat down and smuggled against each other . I could feel his warmth on his chest and inhaled his minty scent as we watched TV all day until Sasuke fell asleep . I stared at him longly , noting how cute he was when sleeping . a small smile made its way onto my lips . I can't sleep with him . I glanced back at the TV that had playback shows that I've already seen . I want to sleep with him , peacefully . I felt him shuffle around and groan . then one of his eyes opened up . "your not asleep yet ?" He murmured . I chuckled . "no not yet so go back to sleep ". he then hugged me tighter around my waist which pulled me towards his lips . he gently kissed me . " I know about your night terrors so please go to sleep with me , I'll make sure that they don't disturb your sleep . I stared at him , touched by his words and slowly nodded . "ok then". I slowly closed my eyes for the first time in years and had a first peaceful dream of sasuke ~<3

I groggily woke up to the smell of eggs and sausages cooking and I looked to my side to see sasuke wasn't there . I stood up and made my way to the kitchen . "morning beautiful ~". I smiled at the sight of sasuke cooking a full breakfast for me . "morning handsome ". I blushed at what I said . sasuke chuckled . " Sit down its almost done ". I felt like sasuke baby's me too much . I sat down and he placed two plates down and sat beside me and attacked his food. I smiled while taking small bites . I didn't want to be rude but I wasn't that hungry . sasuke suddenly grabbed my fork and stuffed food on it . " Eat more " he said sternly with a serious expression . I shivered a bit and swallowed hard and ate the huge forkful of food . after that I could not eat anymore but sasuke smiled at me . "good we are making progress ,now I'm sorry but I must leave as I didn't tell my parents I'm here and I need to get ready for our date this afternoon". he stood up and grabbed all his necessary items and gave me a quick kiss. " bye ! Be safe !" I said sadness slightly lacing my voice . he chuckled . "don't worry I'll be back , ok ? I'll pick you up at 1 " . I nodded and smiled . "perfect ".

"Good now I'm ready ". I smiled at myself at the mirror as I wore a (fav colour ) dress and a pair of (fav colour ) tights to match . I tied my hair into a loose bun ( if you have long hair) and added some cute (fav colour) bows . I did up my makeup lightly . I quickly grabbed a (fav colour )cardigan to cover up my arms and I was ready to go ! I sat on my couch with my handbag full of necessaries and patiently waited for sasuke .

The door bell rang and I rushed my way to the door and opened it . there sasuke stood wearing a black t-shirt with a black and white plad shirt and black trousers with black converses . we both blushed at each other's attire ." well I guess we should go then ? " . He grabbed my hand and walked me away to our location ."o-ok !"

We talked all day and went to a cute cafe before heading to the movies to watch ( fav movie ) . We sat down still holding hands and slightly snuggling into each other . It was a lovely day the only problem was that girls kept eyeing sasuke like a piece of meat and me as garbage. this made me quite scared and sasuke noticed this and tried his best to distract us from the raging fangirls . the movie was great and afterwards it was slowly getting dark so he walked me back home . " I had an amazing night sasuke !" . "I'm glad you did " . He leaned in for a kiss and we both began to passionately and heatedly kiss each other . sasuke nipped my lip and I let out a moan which allowed his tongue to enter my mouth . I was now leaned against the wall with sasuke kissing me down . I then became worried on where this kiss might lead to and stopped . sasuke moaned in annoyance and gave me a questioning look . "I-I -I " . I didn't know what to say . sasuke smiled at me . " Heh don't worry nothing is going to happen ..... yet ". I shivered at his now deep husky and sexy voice and leaned in for more of his lips . we continued our rough make out session before his phone rang . sasuke let out a frustrated sigh and picked up the phone. as for me I was trying to keep myself from not falling onto the ground by leaning onto the wall. my knees were weak and butterflies rampaged in my belly and my lips were pumped swollen . sasuke ended his call and turned back to me . " Sorry that was my dad , I must leave now " . I noticed the way he said 'dad' in a disgusted way . "o-ok, t-thanks for t-the l-lovely e-evening !" .He smiled again and lightly kissed me again . "bye see you in school".

"Bye !~"