Chapter 13~end

I don't know why I always felt this way. depression was a annoying sound that repeated its self in my brain . I never asked to be born . I lived a happy life before my parents died or was killed by my own father.uchiha fugaku was the one pulling the strings . my father was a mere toy to be played with.

I used to love life but I guess when teen year comes that all changes. I never felt so happy like back then when I was with sasuke . I love him . with all my heart . not only did he support me and loved me back , he also gave me a happier life .

Karin knew everything to do with my families massacre including fugaku .sasuke was forced to follow her lead to protect me from the information and naruto and the boys helped . I didn't know that of course .

I thought that he was tired of having little old useless me around but no, he just wanted to protect me.

I'm so stupid .

~~~~~~~~~~

I hear sobbing and a distant beeping . after a fight against tiredness I opened my eyes to see a crying sasuke . this was one of the most painful things I have ever saw in my life.

"(Y-your n-name)!"

He stuttered

"Your awake! hold on l-"

Before he could leave I grasped his arm .

"Sasuke "

I whispered in a raspy voice

" it hurts...."