Day 2 With Another Point Of View

"Ugh not this again" I say to myself, staring down at my plate. A piece of toast with just butter on it. This meal is getting old. Maxine walks down stairs followed by Owen. "Hey Trey, what's for breakfast?" Max says. "Morning little bro!" my older brother, Owen, says. Max is our little sister. She's the baby of the family. "Hey! Same as usual." I say. "Ugh! Not toast again. Do we have nothing else to eat in this house?" Max says. "Well you could start making your own breakfast." Mom says while bringing in 2 more plates with toast on them. "Mom you know we would never do that!" Max says with a laugh. Maxine and Owen sit down and start eating. We grab our stuff and head out the door. Mom is the guidance counsellor at our high school so she drives us to school everyday. None of us want anyone to know that our mom works at the school so she drops us off a mile away and we walk the rest of the way. We love her but it's embarrassing to see your mom in the hall and have everyone see you together so we keep our distance from each other. Most people don't even know that my siblings and I are related. My brother is on the football team and my sister is the lead in almost every play she's been in. I'm the middle kid that nobody really knows exists, including my parents. Being the middle kid means that your parents need to help your older brother get into college and help your younger sister learn how to walk meaning the don't have much time for you. My sister started her freshmen year yesterday and my brother started his senior year. I started my Sophomore year. The only thing that keeps me going is my friends and writing books. I want to be an author in the future. Imagine it, the famous new author Trey Jason Scott. It sounds good to me. Minus the Jason part. My parents thought it would be cool to give me two names. It's not. Trey Scott, the new author. That sounds way better. We get to the mile before school and start walking. "Race?" Maxine asks. "You're on! Catch me if you can!" Owen says as he starts ruining. Me and Max start running too. Owen almost won but then Max beat him. We all start laughing and try to catch our breath. We all walk into school. Owen goes to see his jock friends from the football team and Maxine goes to see her theater friends. I see Emma and my beautiful girlfriend, Sydeny, talking by the waterfountain. We have been dating since the big dance last year. I've had a crush on her since the day we met. I somehow managed to strike up the urge to ask her to the dance. Luckily, she said yes! I was so happy. We danced, laughed, took pictures together, and then, we kissed. It was the happiest I had ever been. I actually felt like people cared about me. I know my friends care about me but sometimes it's just not enough. I know it sounds selfish and I feel selfish thinking it but I just needed something a little more. Sydeny was the more I needed. I walk over to see Emma and Sydeny. I grab Sydeny by the waist and kiss her. "There's my handsome boyfriend!" she says while blushing with a big smile on her face. "Hey baby. I missed that sweet face." I say with a smile. Now I'm blushing too. I keep holding her waist. I never want to let go of her. "Hello? Have we forgotten I exist too?" Emma says sarcastically. Me and Syd let go of each other. I know what I said, but I would be embarrassed if I said most of the stuff I think out loud. I like being this mysterious guy that nobody knows much about. I try not to show emotion to keep up my reputation. We see Raven and Dex walk in. They walk over to us and we start talking. The bell rings. We all go to our classes. I already miss Syd. She looked beautiful yesterday at the dance. She wore this short yellow dress with a train that went down to her knees. Her brown hair was styled perfectly. I couldn't get the thought of what she looked like out of my head all day. She's smart, and kind, and just perfect. I get to my English class and head to math when it's done. Finally it gets to lunch. I get to see Sydeny! I take her out to this cool restaurant downtown. It's called the bunny hop. It's super underrated. It's got cool graffiti art on the wall and bean bag chairs to sit on. I brought Syd here on our first date after the dance. We had so much fun. I meet her in the cafeteria. I take her by the hand and lead her out the door. "Where are we going?" she says with a smile. "It's a surprise!" I say. We get to the bus stop and wait. I don't have my own car so I can't drive but the bus is like our little adventure so it turned out great. The bus shows up and we get on. There's only one seat. She pushes me down onto the seat and sits on my lap. She looks at me with this big smile on her face. We get downtown and run to the restaurant. When she sees where we are, her eyes go wide and her face lights up with joy. We go in and sit in the same spot we always sit. We sit on the bean bag chairs in the far corner. Considering this place is so underrated, nobody is usually here so our seats are never taken. We eat lunch together and talk and it's just so wonderful. We head back to school with only 10 minutes to spare. We say goodbye and then head to our next classes. Another perfect day with Sydeny. The day ends and I see her again. I give her a huge hug, and kiss her cheek. I watch her walk to her dad's car and then Max and Owen walk out. We always walk home and talk about what happened at school. We are all super close. We got home and head to our living room to do our homework together. Our parents decided to turn one of the extra rooms upstairs into another living room for me and my siblings so we can hang out together with lots of room and not bug our parents. We always do our homework together there so we can help each other and listen to music together. Today was a good day. Now the day is over and I'm exhausted. We all say goodnight and go to bed.