You Are Not Alone

"Sydeny, darling! It's time to wake up." my mom says from across the hall. I barely slept last night. I felt horrible after everything with Raven yesterday. I've never seen someone so tough feel so weak. I texted her to hang out at my place after school. My parents would be out on a business trip and my brother is spending the week in Greenbay with his girlfriend. Greenbay is still in Wisconsin but it's like 2 hours away from Madison where we are. I'll be alone for the entire week. Now, Raven will never have to meet my family. She agreed to come over after school. She didn't come to school today but surprisingly, Emma and Dexter did. When I got to school, I walked right past the water fountain. Emma and Dexter were already there. Probably had sex in the back parking lot again. I texted Trey to meet me in the cafeteria. He did. He noticed I was upset but didn't ask why. I told him that something came up but I didn't want to talk about it. He respected me and my space like he always does. He offered to come over but I declined and told him Raven was coming over. I explained how the reason I was mad was because of something that happened to Raven but I didn't say what happened exactly. We made a plan to go out for lunch so I don't have to see Dex and Emma. I told Trey I wanted to go out cause I missed him. It was half true. I did miss him. But that wasn't the full reason. We both went to class. I texted Raven as much as possible during the day. The rest of my classes are fine and lunch with Trey was amazing. We went to the coffee bean. The cafe was only a block away from the school so we didn't have to deal with catching the bus and all that jazz. It was calming. It made me realize how much I love Trey. I loved him so much. We've never actually said that we loved each other out loud. We came close but we never actually said the words "I love you" and I want to but I can't find the right moment. We head back to school and I text Raven again. She seems to be doing a little bit better. I get through the day just fine. When I walk out of school, Trey is already waiting for me. I smile and wave when I see him. I walk over to him and kiss him. He asks where my "dad" is and I just tell him that that my parents were on a trip and they left the car for me. He believed every word. I kiss him goodbye and head to Raven's house. I picked her up and brought her to my house. We talked a little bit in the car but it was kind of awkward. We've never hung out before. It feels nice actually. We get to my house and head to my room. I sit on the bean bag chair in the corner of my room next to my bed. She sits on the edge of the bed. We talk and watch a movie. We both decided to watch 50 first dates. It's my favorite movie. We watched a few more movies and talked. The night went on and we actually had a lot of fun. We started talking about books and she has mentioned that she loved Harry Potter but she was missing the last book and never got to read it. I had every book do I went to grab it off the shelf. She was standing next to me. I was wearing a long sleeve shirt and then my sleeve fell. You could see the past scars from my self harm. She saw the scars. "Oh no...Syd. What happened?" she says. She very concerned. I burst into tears. I'm so embarrassed. I couldn't hide it so I told her everything. I told her how I had issues with my parents and how my ex boyfriend cheated on me. She actually cared. Nobody has ever cared. She cried hearing everything I've had to go through. We talked and shared our struggles in life. It was like a little therapy session. I even showed her the tape and scars on my thighs. Nobody knows about my self harm other then myself and Raven. Everything was fine until we heard a knock on the door. "Who the tell is coming to your house at 11 o'clock at night?" says Raven. "I don't know." I say. I stand up and move the curtain to see who is at the door. "Oh my god... It's Trey." I say in shock. Why now? Wrong time man. We both freak out, wipe the tears of our face, and head downstairs. I open the door and ask what he's doing here. He follows up stairs. He came over to see if we were okay. He's so sweet. He sits on my bed. Me and Raven are still standing near the doorway. "Why is there duct tape on the ground?" Trey says suspiciously. Oh no. I forgot to hide the duct tape. Trey has never seen me without clothes. Meaning, he doesn't know about the tape or scars. I look and Raven. We are both horrified. "We were trying to do a cool craft we saw online. We needed duct tape for it." Raven says. Nice save Raven. I nod and agree with the lie. He still looks suspicious but trying not to show it. I feel bad lying. I pull Raven into the hall. "I can't keep lying to him. He needs to know. I'm gonna tell him." I say. "Are you sure? That's a big thing to admit to." she says. "I'm sure. I love him. He needs to know." I say. "You are so brave. I'm gonna tell him about Emma and Dexter. Maybe he will be on our side." She says. We walk back into my room. "We need to talk." Raven and I say in sync. Raven starts telling Trey about what happened with Emma and Dexter. He was pissed. He was on our side. Raven decides to leave so I can talk to Trey alone. I drive her home and Trey comes with us. When she gets out, he gets in the front seat. We don't talk. I'm scared to tell him. After about 5 minutes of silence, he speaks. "Babe... What's going on? Is something wrong?" he says. I don't say anything. I pull over into the empty parking lot behind an abandoned building. I take a deep breath. I still can't form a sentence. He asks me what's wrong fur the second time. "There has been a lot I didn't tell you." I say. He doesn't say anything. He starts crying. I do too. I tell him everything. I tell him how the janitor us my brother and not my dad, I tell him everything with my parents, I tell him about the tape and the scars, and I tell him about my cheating ex. He's crying so much. I can't believe I told him. Trey kisses me. I love him so much. He wipes my tears. My takes my arm and kisses the scars on my wrist. It feels nice. He puts his hand on my thigh and looks into my crying eyes. He kisses me again. "Sydeny Ophelia Crofford. You are the most amazing girl I have ever met. You deserve the world. You are not alone. I'm here for you." he says. I have never been more in love with someone. I kiss him. "I love you Trey Jason Scott." I say. I did it. I told him I loved him. "I love you too Sydeny Ophelia Crofford." He says. This was our first time saying that we loved each other. I drove us home. We go back to my room. He walks in first. I close the door behind us. He pushes me against the door and we start making out. He picks me up and puts me on the bed. We start making out more. He stops and look into my eyes. "Are you sure you want this?" he says. "I'm sure. I want to spend every minute with you. I love you." I say. He kisses me and slowly we shift into the next element of life. Two firsts in one night with him. This is one magical night. I wake up and see his handsome face next to mine. He slowly starts waking up. It's 6:30am currently. We cuddle for about 10 minutes and start getting ready. I don't use the tape. I even wore a short sleeve shirt. I put chapstick and makeup on the scars on my wrist. You can't even tell they are there. I drive us to school. This is going to be a great day.