My Girl

"Hello Handsome boyfriend!" Sydeny says. We spent the night together at her place. I got to wake up to my girl's beautiful face. We start getting ready. I steak one if her dad's old shirts but keep the rest of the clothes I wore yesterday. She starts changing. She turns and faces me to grab her shirt if the bed. Damn she's hot. "Damn you look hot!" I say. She laughs then grabs a pillow of her bed and throws it at me. We both laugh. We finish getting ready and head down stairs. We both make cereal for breakfast. I start playing 'My girl' by the temptations. Me and Sydeny start singing it together. I hug her from behind and kiss her neck. We eat quickly and head out the door. She drives us to school. She didn't put tape on her thighs and even wore a short sleeve shirt. I helped her cover her scars with makeup. I'm so proud of her. When walk into school holding hands, and head straight to the cafeteria. We text Raven to meet us there. She does. Syd starts telling her everything that happened last night(minus the sex part) and she's just as happy as we are. She gives Syd a big hug to tell her she's proud of her. We all go to our classes. I have science first and then gym. I hate gym. I'm not athletic enough for anything in gym class except for running. I run a lot with my siblings so I've become a decent runner. I get through both my classes just fine and head to lunch. Sydeny was waiting for me and Raven so I snuck up behind her. I gave her a hug from behind and kissed her cheek. She turned around and kissed me. About 30 seconds later, Raven should up. "Ew gross! Get a room!" she says with a laugh. Syd and I laugh with her. We start talking with Raven she decides that we should go into the cafeteria for lunch. She goes in first and we follow her. We all grab lunch and figure out where to sit. Raven decided that she wanted to sit at the table right behind Dex and Emma. That's exactly what we did. We sat down, tried to make ourselves look better then Dexter and Emma, and had a good time doing it. When lunch was over, we walked out confidently. Raven made a groupchat at lunch for our new friend group. We all head to our next classes but end up texting the groupchat for the biggest majority of the time. I get through the rest of the day just fine. When I walk out of school, Raven and Sydeny are already there. We talk for a bit and then Raven's dad showed up. She left first so Sydeny and I talk for a bit. Owen and Maxine walk out. I don't think Max and Owen have ever actually met Sydeny. They walk out and I don't bother to leave. Owen comes over and gives me a side hug. Max just kind of stands there. I smile. Owen introduces himself to Sydeny and shakes her hand. Maxine does the same. Sydeny smiles and introduces herself too. They head to the car and I stay for a little longer and talk to Sydeny. She loved my siblings. I hug her then kiss her goodbye. We both head to our cars. "Oh my God Trey! You scored! She's so sweet and she's so pretty." Owen says. "I loved her! She seems so cool." Max says. They actually liked her. It feels so good knowing that the 3 people I love most in life actually liked each other. I text Sydeny and tell her that they liked her. She's just as happy as I am. Raven texted the groupchat and asked if we wanted to meet up at the park. We all agreed and decided to meet up later. I get home and head to the upstairs living room. Owen and Max follow. We do our homework and listen to music like usual. Max had the idea to have a make your own pizza night for dinner. We head downstairs and start making pizzas. I eat quickly and head out the door. Owen drove me to the park. Sydeny drove herself and Raven to the park. We meet up and talk, kick around a soccer ball, and just have fun. We found chalk that some kids left behind and started drawing on the pavement. We started off drawing things like flowers and butterflies and then drew a picture together. We drew a big mushroom with a snail on it. Everything was fine. We talked more and had some more fun. It was about 8pm now and the sun had set. We were just about ready to leave and then it happened. What could be considered the worst thing happened. Emma's brother, Anthony came to the park. "Oh my God. What do we do now?" Sydeny says. We freak out a bit and then Raven decides that she's gonna stay and talked to him. Maybe she can get more information on the whole Dex and Emma situation. Sydeny and I leave. Sydeny drives me home. I kiss her cheek and say goodbye. I love her. I walk into my house. Owen and Max are on the couch in the downstairs living room. "Hey! You came at just the right time! We were just about to watch a movie. You should join us!" Max says. I sit in between Owen and Max and we start the movie. We ended up watching 'Billy Madison' and it was great. Our family has always loved Adam Sandler movies. We finish the movie and head to bed. I change into my pyjamas and call Sydeny to say goodnight. We are both worried about what's going to happen with Raven. I fell asleep almost instantly after hanging up the call with Sydeny. I dream about Sydeny the whole time. Most of my date ideas are from dreams I had of being on a date with Sydeny. I love her so much it's unbelievable.