Dirty Little Secret

What the hell did I do. Why did I cheat on Raven? Why did I have to catch feelings for Emma? What am I going to do? Me and Emma came up with a plan to continue our affair without being caught. I'm slowly falling in love with Emma. I text Raven saying I can't drive her to school today cause I had to be at school early for football practice. She tried to come with me but I managed to make up a good enough excuse for her to back off. In reality, I went to Emma's house. I snuck through her window at 5am so we could makeout a bit before school. We did a bit more then just makeout. I jump at the window and run the minute I hear sounds from downstairs. Turns out it was just her cat. She has the cutest white cat named Buttermilk. Buttermilk is the only one other than me and Em that knows. I get ready for school. I'm texting Em the whole time. She's so funny. I end up driving to school and half hour early just so it's more believable. Lucky for me, Em did the same thing. We met up at the back of the school. We got even luckier cause Anthony went back home. We went to my car for round two. Damn I love her. With only 10 minutes left before school starts, I run into the school and Em runs half a block so it looks like she walked to school. Nobody suspected a thing. Me, Em, Raven, Trey, and Sydeny all met up at the water fountain and everything seemed normal. I liked having this dirty little secret. I kiss Raven's cheek instead of her lips. I feel guilty kissing her lips. I go to all my classes and text Raven in between like we used to. But I also text Em. Ugh I already miss her. Raven texts me to meet her in the bathroom. I agree cause I felt bad for my dirty little secret. We makeout for 10 minutes and then add a bit of extra for 5 minutes. We both sprint to class afterwards. She still doesn't know anything. I have so much adrenaline. I get through the rest of my classes before lunch. The minute the bell rings I grab my stuff and run to the cafeteria. I tried to beat the friend group so I could grab Em and rush to the back of the school. I managed to get there just in time. I grab Emma by the hand and we run to the back of the school and into my car. We start making out til we can't breath. We had to sneak back into school. We managed to sneak in without anyone seeing us. The only person that saw us was the weird janitor so we were pretty much safe. I went into the cafeteria first and then Emma came in about 10 minutes after. She just blamed it on period cramps. We all ate lunch as a group and then went to our classes then hung out after school. I drove Raven home and we did our homework together and listened to music. It was fun. Everything was fine. We walked to the park to meet up with the rest of our friend group. Emma was already sitting on the picnic table at the park. She was texting her brother to tell him when she will be home. We all talked and kicked a soccer ball around. Sydeny even played a round of soccer with us. It was so weird seeing her actually participate in what we were doing. In the middle of a round of soccer, Emma started getting cramps so she ran home. Nobody really thought much about it. She's a girl so she might just be getting her period. Who cares. We played for another half hour and Emma never came back. We all started leaving and then I saw Emma get into Anthony's car and start driving into town. I'm guessing that's where she went considering she was going in that direction. She seemed upset. Her face was really red. She looked like she was crying. Everyone left and I kept an eye out to see if she came back. After maybe an hour, I saw her pull into their driveway. She still seemed upset. She also seemed worried. After about an hour, I called her to see if she was okay. It rang for awhile and I almost hung up. Just as I went to hang up, she answered. I could hear her crying. She was breathing so heavily. "Emma... What's wrong? Are you okay?" I said. Now I'm scared too. "We... we..." she says. She couldn't even form a sentence. Something was wrong. "We what? Em...talk to me. What's going on?" I say anxiously. "I can't do this." she says, bursting into tears. She hangs up. What do I do? Do I go to her house and see her? Do I leave her alone? I don't know. I decided to leave her alone. I feel sick to my stomach thinking about her. I try to watch a movie, listen to music, play video games, and pretty much anything that would clear my mind. I started crying. What if something bad happened? I went for a walk to clear my head. I walked so much that I walked all the way to Trey's house. He's the only other guy in the group and I know I can trust him. We talk for a bit and play video games together. He really helped. He didn't ask why I was upset so luckily I didn't have to explain. His brother played with us a bit too and so did his sister Maxine. I'm the only one in our group that has been to his house other then Sydeny. I love his family. They are always so sweet. I ended up spending the night. I slept on an air mattress on the floor. I got a little bit of sleep but it was very difficult. They drove me to school in the morning. When I woke up, I texted my brother and dad to tell them were I was so they wouldn't be worried. When I got to school, I looked around to try and find Emma but she was never to be seen. Anthony was gone too. Both of them didn't show up the entire day. I was so worried. It's not like them to miss school. The only time they don't show up at school is when one or both of them are sick or if it's an emergency. Where the hell was my dirty little secret? I called Emma when I got home. No answer. The car was gone from the driveway. The car was gone all night. Nobody was home. Where the hell were they?