11

NEXT DAY (2 days left)
PHILZA POV:

I clean up my home in l'manburg and then suddenly hear loud sounds coming from the outside.
I look outside the window and see tommy, Fundy, tubbo and quackity all talk about something. They looked like they were setting something up

I couldn't hear what they were saying but i got curious.

"Hey guys, whatcha talking about?"

They looked at me and then looked at each other.
Tubbo walked to the front door. I opened the door and Tubbo looks at me cautiously.

"Phil, in 2 days there will be an execution for Y/n. She has wronged the country and she needs to be punished"

I felt my feathers ruffle.

Y/n? like...Technos y/n? What is going on ??

"What do you mean she wronged the country?"

"She robbed us. She has been stealing and breaking into peoples homes and taking things from people. She needs to be punished. So we're putting her on trial."

"Well thats not really fair, you say you're putting her on trial but can guarantee an execution? I don't agree with that."

"I'm shocked you don't care for this country. However it has to be done."

"I wont allow this, you're setting up an execution in front of my house."

"You're on L'manburg grounds Philza Minecraft. I'm afraid you have no choice."

I tried to step out and talk to the rest of them but Tubbo stopped me.

"You surprised me philza. I'm afraid you cant leave. If you try to, you will be fined for treason."

Quackity, Tommy, and fundy came up and started barricading the doors and windows. I tried to stop them but they pushed me aside and kept me in a corner.

Soon after, they left me alone trapped inside of my own house.

"Sorry philza." I heard Fundy say as they all left

"Fuck off" i shouted

I waited some hours till they were done and when i didnt hear their voices or footsteps anymore.

I went to the window upstairs and broke it. I whistled to call out my crows and immediately some crows came. I quickly wrote a note to techno about what was going on and when the trial was.

I gave them the note and sent them off to techno.

i hope he helps out.