5

TODAY IS A NEW DAY

I get up and feel energized, ready for today. I go to my chests and check for what I have. I have a good amount of emeralds, diamonds, gold and iron...but the two netherite techno gave me are the only pieces I have. Netherite is hard to find, especially since everyone keeps their netherite safe in an enderchest.

I feel distraught and look at the chest techno gave me. I open it and take the invis potions and gapples. I open up the hole and leave. I closed it again and headed my way to l'manburg.

"Aah,, they're tightning up security and are in full netherite armour.. this is kinda stressful." i say to myself

I drank the invis and started sneakily maneuvering  and trying to avoid the risk of bumping into someone. I walk around for a bit and break into peoples houses trying to find some good stuff. Then hear something open..

SHIT A DOOR

I stop looking in their chest and hid in the corner of the room

"i wonder where i put the compass...i completely forgot where techno lives"

what this person knows techno..?

"i wonder.. oh found it!"
i walked a little closer to the person holding the compass and went to see who they were

Blonde hair..blue eyes and...wings..but one of the wings looks injured

"since i cant fly anymore..I'll just walk. Let me message techno that im coming over first though"

I wanted to know more about this person. They seem friendly but who knows..

They got their things ready and left their place as soon as they could..
crap i gotta go..

i escaped through the castle and ran through the woods. My invis potion wore off and I became curious once more.

who is that person and how do they know techno?

they looked older...father? no...maybe?
a good friend?...no i thought techno didnt have any friends....unless this was that one guy that technos close too but he didnt even mention a name..

I look for where the person could be and found them ahead of me going to the trail leading to technos house.

I follow quietly and try and observe more of their wings.

poor soul..i wonder what happened..

"Do you need something?"

A/N: I APOLOGIZE FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER AND THE LATE UPDATES- I got my phone back so now i can actually do stuff lolol i hope u enjoyed this short yet sweet chapter! longer one next time ! <3