2

WHERE THE HELL AM I-

i rise from the bed and look around. I gasp realizing i wasnt in my safe home anymore.

shit..was i followed? no, this place looks too nice for it to be a prison..

i try and think more but nothing comes to mind.

I then hear a knock on my door. Someone then opens the door.

"Awake yet?" the person asked

"h-huh??" i scooted back from the bed in a protective motion. Ready in case this person decides to jump out at me.

"Dont freak out. Im only hear to check up on you. Once I figure out you're safe, you're free to go."

safe? i thought.

"who the hell are you, and where am i"
i barked

"My name is Technoblade, but call me Techno"

i look at techno with a questionable look but semi relaxed, still having my guard up.

"Hello..Techno.."

"Hello m'lady. What is your name?"

"Y/n"

he hums and comes closer to me and sits on the bed.

"May i see your hands?"
he asked

"what for?"

"I noticed your all bandaged up when I found you, i thought they could maybe be infected."

"No need, i disinfected the wounds so Im fine"

he looks and sighs

"If you insist"

He sits up and takes his leave

"WAIT-"

he hums questionably

"How did you find me?"

he stands there for a moment and turns around to look at me.

"I found you through the walls."

what? what does-

i then realized what i heard

thump....thump....thump...

"that sound.. was that you?"

"Yes. I was actually forming a tunnel under my home and then i saw what seemed like a bunker. I found light on the other side of the wall and there I saw a girl laying there. I thought it was some kind of prison so i took you out of there and brought you back here"

i was shocked at what he said

"Prison? You literally kidnapped me from my home-" i scoffed

"I apologize for the inconvenience and misunderstanding. However you do look quite frail."

"HOW RU-"

he then comes closer to me and said

"for a theif, you dont even take care of yourself with all the riches you stolen."

My eyes stared at his own and was taken off gaurd.
How did he know?

he smiles and backs away

"Come out when you're ready to eat. Have some real food"

Then, he finally leaves.

Your heart was pounding. How does he know about you? You never seen him before and frankly was never aware of his existence, let alone his wealth.

You rub your temple and sighed.

You look around and gets up from the bed.
You went into the closet and see an outfit in different sizes. You pick out the sizes that fits you and got ready for lunch.

(inspired outfit!^ however u can change it to whatever pleases you)

You walk out of the room and walk down a very long and angelic hall way. You drag your fingers along the walls and payed attention to all the fine details.

what a gem. How stunning.

I turn to the stair way only to see the same face waiting at the bottom.

"Ready to eat?"