8

*B A N G*

I arose from my sleep and left my room in a rush looking around and looking down at the stairway

"What are you DOING here??"
i heard someone yell

two people are fighting..

"T-techno...Listen i just...I know I fucked up...I know i fucked up..."

"So you decide to try and break into my house??"

"T-techno! No i just...I didnt think you would answer the door if you saw it was me!"

"So you break in and assume i'm not gonna notice!??"

"Look man I just needed some supplies! I needed help and hey man its not like you're a saint either! You betrayed me!"

"BETRAYED YOU? TOMMY YOU LEFT ME SURROUNDED BY THE PEOPLE THAT SHUNNED YOU. YOUR FRIENDS WHO WERE PART OF THE GOVERNMENT"

"I TOLD YOU THAT PEOPLE ARE ABOVE THE GOVERNMENT TECHNOBLADE YOURE SO SELFISH"

"TOMMY I AM A PERSON! HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT.."

I step back a bit, still continuing to listen in

I hear drips echo

"T-Technoblade...h-hey man whats-"

"Get out of my house tommy."

"Techno-"

"GET OUT OF HERE"

there was a bit of silence and then a door closes

I walk back out and go down the stairs for a bit. Once I saw techno, my heart sank to the ground.

He...was crying..

There he is. On the floor, weeping silently and on his knees.

I walk down and he immediately looked to see me standing there holding back tears myself.

"Y/n...please....go away.."
he pleaded

"i-"

"PLEASE.....please..."

There was more silence..and then i walked towards techno and hugged him from behind

"y/n...please...."

i held him a little tighter and just sat there, listening and comforting him as his tears falls from his face.

Techno is a strong, level minded man who seems so cold but truly does care for those who show him kindness. He deserves to be cherished and appreciated. He is strong in his own way, but even so, He is the one crying right now, and seeing this side of him, made me realize how truly human he really is.

We stayed this way for a while. Then, techno grabs my arms that were wrapped around him and gently unwraps my arms from him. He turns around a bit still looking at the ground.

He hold my hands a bit and tries to hold back a bit more tears from falling. I place one of my hands on his face and looks at him with a somber expression. His tears falls softly from his face once again and he burys his cheeks in my hand a bit, holding my wrist for support from his pressure.

"Its late.." I said

"Why are you awake then.." he responded softly

"I heard a noise, and I got worried"

"You shouldn't worry...I'm sorry to bother your sleep"

"oh cmon now, don't apologize. Its okay."

I hug him lightly and smile

he hesitates but lightly hugs back

we let go and chuckle at each other

"Please get some rest.."
i said

he chuckles a bit

"of course, you as well"

i smile helped techno stand up.

A/N: FELT ANGSTY TODAY SO HERES JUST A LITTLE BIT OF ANGST LOOOLLLL GET REKT
its also been some time since updated sorry yall <333 here ya go ya simps