1

ha...hah...

Running through a forest during winter is never easy.

i was running away from the gaurds of l'manburg. I stole some jewelry and made a run for it...and possibly vandalized the kings throne.

"GET BACK HERE WOMAN!"

"tommy shes too far..."

i chuckle and run into the bushes and hide. I covered my mouth to muffle my heavy breaths and i tried to listen to my surrounding sounds.

...

they're gone.

I jump out and giggle. i continue to run and found my home.
I place down a button and pressed it and the ground opened up. I smile, take off the button and jump down the hole into water.

"whew..That escape counted as my daily run" i place the button next to the wall and pressed it again.
The hole closes up.

"ahh,, home sweet home"
I take off my mask and hood and place them on a chair. I stretch and examined my body.

"Ugh,, i got more scars this time,, gotta disinfectant it quickly"

I went to the bathroom and quickly disinfected the scars and wounds. I grabbed some bandages and banged my arms, my hands and my left leg.

I sigh and went to my "kitchen" to grab water and something to eat.

"water and bread for today...again"

I went back to my room and started eating. I looked at the bag of riches and looked inside of it, examining the jewels i have stolen.

After i finished eating, I took the jewels and hid them in an enderchest hidden under my bed.

Before i could relax and further, I hear a sound within my walls.

thump...thump...thump...

then silence.

i shake it off and stood up from under my bed.
I lay down on my bed and sigh from exhaustion.
I immediately knock out and sleep.

(Time skip to when you wake up)

I wake up to a bright, sunlit room.
The bed i was in was so high quality and way more comfortable. 
The room smells of rose gold particles and is so delightful.

WHERE AM I W A IT-