Chpt 1: Endermens and Some Blue

No ones P.O.V

It was a normal casual day in the smp. Everything was finally at peace, with the goverment gone. Tubbo chose to step back, as president of L'manberg, and it made everything so much better, that everyone could decide and not follow a leader. 

There was no sign of Dream or Technoblade. The only ones that met Dream were George and Sapnap and the only person who could get in contact with Technoblade, was Philza. Phil stayed in L'manberg, rather then go on adventures. He enjoyed Tommy and Tubbo going to tell about their adventures and get the two out of trouble.

Another person that Phil also dragged out of trouble alot was Ranboo. He doesn't remember how he got to L'manberg or where his home was. He only knew he could understand enderman and was inhumanly tall. Tubbo was rather fond of Ranboo and dragged him along in the adventures and pranks. Ranboo, of course, was not able to remember any of it, but he was writting everything down in a small notebook, he liked to reffer to as the memorybook. 

Tommy would occasinally snatch the book from Ranboo and hide it somewhere in L'manberg, which was rather annoying and frustrating to Ranboo, so he would put his book in an ender chest and keep it there, till' he was gonna need it. 

The tall boy was often asked why he was wearing a crown and like any other question he got about himself, he couldn't remember. However, what he does remember, are the names of the different Enderman, that would snatch blocks around the area. Tubbo wanted to try and learn enderman, to try and communicate with the enderman, like Ranboo. 

The language is complicated, but there are small nips of Enderman, that humans can understand like  "Hey" "Whats up" and "Look for the eye"

Beside the pranks that Tommy and Tubbo would pull of, Ranboo being dragged into the mess, everything was peaceful in L'manberg. But this day, something strange was happening. 

Morning rolled around and everyone in the smp was starting to wake up, to do their daily duties. Phil went to the farm and cared for it, but there was one odd plant in the farm. He raised one brow and walked over to the plant. He only slightly touched it and Tommy popped out from under the ground, and dumped a whole bucket of water on the plants, destroying the farm. 

"TOMMY!!!!" Phil shouted, Tommy quickly placing a dirt block over him, so he was hidden. There was snickering underground. "No better way, then starting the day off, griefing someone!" Tommy said, as a small voice snickered underneath him.

"Should we run?" A deeper voice asked. Tommy looked down to see he was standing on Ranboo's shoulder. He couldn't reach the surface if he didn't. "Nah, Phil is usually pretty calm about this" A farmiliar voice said. Compared to Ranboo, the boy that had spoke was extremly tiny. That was Tubbo. 

"Except towards me! We have to go, else I'm gonna get the belt!" Tommy said and jumped off Ranboo's shoulders. The three walked through the tunnel they had been digging. The tunnel went to everyones houses, and the main tunnel, was the sewers. 

The water in the sewers was clean, but wouldn't advice drinking or going near the water. Tommy made it back to his house and Tubbo and Ranboo followed him, Ranboo going to the ender chest, to grab his memory book. He started writting one small sentence about the event, before he forgot it completly. 

"So Tubbo, where should we go today? Its boring here" Tommy complained, though it had only been two minutes. It was rather impressive how Tubbo could keep up with Tommy's complaining, if something wasen't happening. 

"We could make a nether portal and go there" Tubbo suggested and looked at Ranboo. The inhumanly tall boy, hadn't been to the nether yet, which Tubbo thought was a shame. Wilbur, well, Ghostbur had made Ranboo Netherite armor for him. 

"I am running out of lava and Netherite, anyway" Tommy said and stretched, getting his armor, weapons and sheild. "Maybe we should get Wilbur and Philza to come with us! The two haven't been to the end in a long time either" Tubbo said, while Ranboo stood there, dumbfounded. The nether? He hadn't heard of the nether, or he just forgot. He started to flip through his memory book, but found only one sentence.

Nether Portal. 

Allows human beings to travel to the nether. 

"Yeah! That old man needs to get outta L'manberg and see the world anyway!" Tommy said, and ran out the house, trying to find Ghostbur. 

Tubbo giggled at Tommy's childish behavior. The boy looked towards Ranboo, who was currently looking through his memory book. Tubbo grew curious and walked towards him. He tugged at Ranboos sleeve, making him turn his head and look down at Tubbo. "What did you forget?" Tubbo asked, which in itsself was a rather stupid question. Lets see. Ranboo forgot who his parents were, where his home was, how he got a crown and how he got to L'manberg.

But Ranboo knew what Tubbo meant, which is more important. "I forgot to write down what the nether is... I only wrote down what the nether portal is..." Ranboo said and sat down on the floor. When Ranboo was sitting, Tubbo was taller, by 1'2 maybe. Tubbo smiled and looked out the window, to see an enderman. Tubbo quickly looked down, but Ranboo looked right at it. 

As soon as Ranboo opened his mouth to speak, all that came out was radio static noises. Tubbo understood one word. "Hello"

The Enderman teleported inside and placed down a grass block for. Tubbo looked at the enderman, but avoided its eyes. The enderman lifted its slender arm up and placed its hand ontop of Ranboos head, ruffeling his hair a tiny bit. The enderman seemed friendly, but many endermen were friendly, but towards Ranboo. Alot of enderman would teleport to Ranboo and leave a block for him, ruffle his hair gently and leave. 

So did this enderman. Tubbo looked at Ranboo, and gave him a goofy grin. "Its kinda weird how they do that. Its only towards you" Tubbo said and Ranboo chuckled, placing a hand at the back of his neck. "I guess? For as long as I can remember, which is not very far, they have been doing this my whole life, I Guess?" Ranboo said with a questioning tone of voice. 

Tubbo looked at Ranboo's crown and made a small cat face. "They kinda treat you like a lost prince" Tubbo pointed out, making Ranboo blush of embarrasment. "Prince!? Thats a little too much don't you think?" Ranboo said, as Tubbo let out a laugh, because of Ranboo's reaction. Ranboo enjoyed hearing Tubbo laugh. He didn't know why, but it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. He always pushed it away, thinking it was a normal thing, that happened to everyone. 

"Hello friends!" A highpitched happy voice said! It was Ghostbur! Phil stood in the door, with Tommy under his arm. Tommy seemed frightened and scared, as he was curled up. "Phil? Philza? Dadza? Can I be put down?" Tommy asked, and was thrown onto the ground, head first. Ghostbur laughed a bit and gave Tommy some blue. 

"Here Ranboo! Take some blue! You too Tubbo!" Ghostbur said, giving them both some blue. Ranboo didn't remember what the blue was, but Ghostbur explained it to him, with a smile. "It just shows, how much control you have over your feelings and emotions!" Ghostbur said and spun around Ranboo, having the time of his afterlife. 

"Should we go to the nether or what!?" Tommy asked, getting up from the ground.

Ranboo looked down at the blue in his hand and thought. Control... Odd word now that you think of it...