Chpt 5: Control

No ones P.O.V

Morning rolled around. Everyone treated Ranboo, like the normally would. No one even mentioned the nether. Tubbo and Ranboo were both ready to go and prank some of the SMP members, with Tommy. 

However when they got there. It was Tommy and Skeppy that were chuckeling evilly. Tommy was ready to pull the prank. "Tommy? Whats Skeppy doing here? Are we gonna mess with Bad?" Tubbo asked. Tommy and Skeppy stopped laughing and was ready, because it was about to go down. 

"No! I can't believe you Tubbo!" Tommy shouted at his best friend. Tubbo seemed confused and so did Ranboo, since his head was tilted all the way to the side. "I can't believe you would betray me! Your Best friend!" Tommy said showing the picture he took of Tubbo and Ranboo, cuddeling. Ranboo... Didn't remember it... He remembered he was hugging something in his sleep, atleast holding onto something. 

Tubbo's face had turned red as he was ready to defend himself. "Philza said I should stay with Ranboo-"

"Its too late for excuses now Tubbo! Skeppy is my new best friend! You replaced me... Well I'm replacing you!" Tommy said, having one arm around Skeppy's shoulders. Ranboo just looked at them, blinking a few times. Ranboo got his memory book and looked at them. "No, because Bad and Skeppy are best friends... Right?" Ranboo said, looking up from the memorybook. 

Tommy and Skeppy looked at each other. "Bad is in love with a chicken..." Skeppy came with a quick excuse. He just had to come up with something on the spot. This made Tubbo and Ranboo tilt their heads more. Bad in love with a chicken? Not unlikely, but thats the reason? 

There was an awkward silence between the four, for about a minute or two, before Skeppy couldn't take it. "Can we stop the prank now!?" The three boys broke into a fit of laughter. The three would always laugh at their own jokes. When the three all broke out in a fit of laughter, it sounded like a pack of dying Hyenas. 

"This was the worst prank you could ever pull Tommy. I'm dissapointed" Skeppy said dramaticly as he left the scene. The rest of the day went by normally, the three pulling pranks and griefing people. 

As the day went on, Endermen started appearing. The endermens were destroying the newly built houses. They tried to fend them off. 

Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo, had just placed a mob spawner under Ant's house. Ranboo heard a noise coming from the bushes. He tilted his head and went over to it. He ruffeled around in the bushes finding... the eye of ender...

For some reason... Ranboo had the urge to touch it. He raised his hand... and as he was about to touch it, he was tackled and a loud screech from an endermen. Ranboo was pinned down, by an endermen. This confused Ranboo. Why would it attack him? Did he do something wrong?

The endermen screamed at Ranboo, scolding him. To someone who didn't understand the endermen language and hadn't seen what had happened. It would look like Ranboo got attacked. Thats what it looked like to Philza, who was trying to find Tommy and Tubbo, so they could help. 

Phil had appeared at the scene, seeing Tommy and Tubbo. "There you two are! Where is Ranboo?" Philza asked. Tommy and Tubbo looked at him. Tommy pointed in an direction and walked that way. "He wen't this... way..." Tommy stopped.

To the three males... Ranboo was being attacked, the endermen above him, ready to throw the killing blow. Philza acted quickly and killed the endermen. Ranboo was in pure shock, breathing heavily. "Hello friends!" Ghostbur appeared, seeing the dead endermen, and Ranboo trying to get his breathing to become normal. "Wilbur!" Tommy said and went over to his Ghostly friend.

"I found this! Seemed like Ranboo wanted it" Ghostbur said. He had watched the scene, but had forgot Ranboo being tackled. Philza grabbed the pearl and looked at it. "Its an eye of ender" Philza said, examing the pearl. Tubbo sat next to Ranboo, trying to calm him down. Whatever was happening, Ranboo was just as confused as everyone else. 

Thought the eye of ender was a bit odd. It started to blink, shocking Philza. He dropped and stepped back. All of them looked at it, as it started to float. It scanned the people around it. Tommy got his sword, ready to attacked. It looked at Ranboo, and not even minutes later, it flew right at Ranboo. 

He was screaming in pain, his hands covering his eyes. Tubbo tried to help, but was pulled away, by Tommy. Ranboo started coughing, still Screaming in pain. 

(TW: Very detailed pain, slight gore)

It hurts! I felt my organs twist and shift. My eyes were burning! It was so much pain. I could feel my body being stabbed. I felt blood fill up my throat, creeping into my mouth. I felt my ears start to ring. But it wasn't the usual ringing. It hurt! It felt like my ears were being cut off. I felt my bones twist and get dislocated. I hated it. I felt something touch my shoulder. It was so cold, it only made it hurt so much more!

I didn't know what was happening. I started to cough up blood. I couldn't see anything, but I could feel the warm liquid run down my chin. My back started to feel like it was breaking. Like someone had thrown a rock on my back. I was on the ground. My head was fuzzy and my back hurt...

No ones P.O.V

Ranboo was on the ground, shacking, laying in a small puddle of blood. Philza, Ghostbur, Tommy and Tubbo had watched Ranboo in pain, trying to help him, but they couldn't even touch him. 

Ranboo started to twitch a bit, slowly lifting himself up. He wasn't ok... The eye of ender was on the ground, smoking. Ranboo had been tortured, because of that eye of ender. Ranboo was on his hands and knees, breathing heavily, blood running down his chin. Tubbo was the first to go over to Ranboo. 

"R-Ranboo?" Tubbo questioned. Ranboo snapped his head at them, making Tubbo back away. His eyes were completly purple, no pupils what so ever. "Hey! Whats up with you ender boy?" Tommy asked. 

When Ranboo tried to talk, all that came out was the unknown language of the endermen. Tommy stepped closer to Ranboo. "C'mon! Stop being so dramatic" Tommy said going closer to Ranboo. This only caused for Ranboo to hit Tommy, because his vision wasn't clear. Though, Ranboo only thought it was a light hit, Tommy flew acroos the field and into George. 

Ranboo was trying to speak, trying to communicate, but he couldn't. His limps were twisted, seeming like a monster, a feral animal. Ranboo's tail had wrapped around Phil's ankle. Before he could react, he was flung into a building. 

Ranboo had no control over his body or his actions. He let out a screech, purple particals surronding him. Before he knew it, He had dissapeared. He reappeared behind Ghostbur, smashing the poor ghostly person into the ground. 

Tubbo looked at Ranboo, frightened. He had no clue what was happening. "Ranboo, calm down..." Tubbo said gently, Ranboo backing up. He tried his best to speak to Tubbo, but nothing other than radio static sounds and endermen noises came out. Tubbo took one step to close and one thing lead to another.

Ranboo tackled Tubbo, screeching something. Tubbo thought it sounded like... help...

Ranboo's eyes started to fade back to their normal eye colour, as he was gasping for air, tears forming in his eyes. He back away, looking around himself. This time... He remember he had hurt them. He remembered everything so clearly. He had no control. Philza walked over. He had gotten a broken arm...

Ranboo wanted to get away, he had to get away. As if the gods heard him. He was gone, dissapeared from the scene. He had teleported away from the scene and ended up... miles away...

Everything was happening so quickly... Ranboo didn't know how to control his Feelings, emotions or actions...

The more important question was... When did Ranboo learn to teleport...?