Chpt 3: Cuddeling

(Finally gonna do P.O.V)

Ranboo's P.O.V

My head was hurting. Alot. There were many noises around me, but the once that were the clearest were endermens. I couldn't open my eyes, my body had gone numb. Was I dead? No, I felt hands on holding around my waist and my arms. I felt myself being put in an unfarmiliar bed. Where was I? 

The endermen voices faded away, making the other voices around me more clear. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but It was Phil's voice. Phil... I don't quite remember what happened, other then Phil, Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo and I went to the nether and...

My head started to hurt again. I hate that I can't remember anything. Did I even write it down? I felt my body get heavy and my head getting fuzzy. My eyes were becoming even heavier then before, I couldn't...

Tubbo's P.O.V

Me and Phil carried Ranboo back through the portal to the over world. The Endermen that ntoiced Ranboo wasn't well, that he had passed out were letting out small noises. Not even minutes later, it sounded like arguing. They started to destroy the houses of L'manberg. I saw Fundy getting attacked by endermen, trying to fight them off. 

"There you guys are! We felt the ground shake and the endermen just started attacking us!" Fundy shouted at us, as he tried blocking the endermens attacks. Tommy instantly got his sword and joined the battle. Ghostbur just waddled around.

Anyway, me and Phil went to Philza's house, since it was the closest. We placed Ranboo on Philza's bed. "Tubbo, you stay here till' I get back" Phil told me. I gave Phil a small nod and he left. I looked at Ranboo. I could see him relax, his body sinking into the soft bed. He must have been in panic in that moment... Maybe he feels safe? Whatever it was, he seemed to be at peace now. 

It was so weird what happened back in the nether. I have never seen Ranboo act like that. He seemed to have drifted far from humanity at that point. His eyes had a purple like glow over them. He was able to control the endermen and scare of every other creature there! That shouldn't have been possible. But, Ranboo somehow did it. And that noise. That screech. Ranboo have a rather deep voice, so its impressive his voice can make such a screech, but it definetly isn't fun. My ears are still ringing after the first screech. Maybe one of my eardrums are destroyed, maybe both of them. 

I looked at Ranboo once again, to his hand fidget a bit and his eyes struggeling to open. He was awake, but unable to wake up fully. If I started speaking would he be able to hear me? I wanted to test it. "Ranboo...?" I said softly. I saw his elf like ears twitch a bit. Did he hear me? Could he hear me? 

"Ranboo?" I said a bit more clearly this time. There wasn't much of an reaction, just a tiny bit more twitching and fidgeting. I didn't saying anything else after that. I knew I was clingy. But I was also tired. Me and Ranboo were friends, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. I crawled onto the bed and layed on Ranboo's chest. It was then I realized how much smaller I was compared to him. I have never felt so small before ever and I didn't know if I should be offended or I should like it. 

I nuzzled into Ranboo's chest. I got butterflies in my stomach as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

Ranboo's P.O.V

I heard a muffeled soft voice. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I wanted to found out. "Ra......o...." The voice was a bit more clear. I knew who it was. Tubbo. I tried moving, but couldn't. If I did, I couldn't feel it. 

After a moment or two, there was no voice and started panicking. Did Tubbo leave? I felt the bed slightly sink, as more weight was added onto it. I felt weight gently fall onto my chest. Who was it? I felt their head tuck underneath my chin and the person arms and legs wrap around my chest and waist. It was definetly Tubbo. He was the only one that short. I felt my cheeks heat up. I felt my heart starting to beat faster, getting butterflies in my stomach. I felt my mind become fuzzy and I knew I was going out again... Back to sleep. 

Tommy's P.O.V (Yay! My fav Chicken Nugget!)

I was having so much fun! We got even more ender pearls, by killing the endermen. Some of L'manbergs buildings, were destroyed and needed to be fixed. Phil told me mid-battle to not mention any of this to Ranboo. Why? He is only part enderman! Like I was gonna tell him anyway! 

Sadly, the battle was already over, only two endermen had fleed, the rest, well, we got their ender pearls! I couldn't wait to tell Tubbo. Philza and I went to his house to see Wilbur in the door. "Wil? Whats up?" I asked the ghostly Wilbur. 

"Look, their bonding" Wilbur said pointing to Philza's bed, for me to see... No way... My best friend wrapping himself around the Ender boy! Like Hell! They were cuddling! I had a mischevious plan for the two and as I was about to go and "Wake them up" I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Philza. 

"Don't Tommy, just let them sleep. They will probaly wake up around the evening" Philza said. I mean, he did have a point. It was almost Mid-day. I can prank them later. I can come up with a better plan! And maybe I just did! I took pictures of the two and chuckled evilly. Black Mailing time, baby~!