Chpt 11: Together Again

The tall boy was curled up in the blankets, a window being open to let in fresh air. When was this illness of Ranboo's gonna pass? When was he gonna break out like he did in L'manberg? Thoes were the questions that tumbled around In Philza's head. 

On the other hand, Tubbo had no clue. He was a bit lost, but knew which way to go, to get to Techno's place. He was currently at a village. He hadn't been in an actual bed yet, and he did need more food. Villagers didn't really care, you could just steal from them. Which is what Tubbo did. He stole food and rested in a bed for a few minutes. He could really go for a nap, but he knew he was so close to Techno's house now. 

He grabbed what he needed and started walking. The village had been cleared from the snow, but as soon as he was leaving the village the tall thick snow started appearing again. Tubbo had to fight his way through it. He was able to see the house in the far distant. Now Tubbo was trying to run through the snow. He fell to the ground, his face in the dirt. The snow stopped? He looked up and saw the way to Technos house had been cleared. Tubbo stood up and walked towards the house. Why was he so nervous? He saw bird feathers at the door. Phil was there...

Tubbo's hand grabbed the door handle and he twisted it to the right. He felt his heart beat faster. He had no reason to be nervous. Techno wasn't going to kill him. The gorvernment didn't exist anymore. Tubbo stepped foot into the house and felt the warmth creep over him. It was so nice. The first person Tubbo saw, was Philza, sitting by the fireplace. "Close the door behind you Tubbo..." Philza said, Tubbo doing as he was told. The black winged man smiled at the boy and stood up. 

Tubbo opened his mouth to speak, but Phil already knew what he was gonna ask. "Ranboo is resting, he is fine. You can help me make some tea in the mean time..." Philza said calmly. The two sat near the fireplace, Tubbo gaining proper warmth. "Have you seen my crow recently Tubbo?" Philza asked. Tubbo shook his head 'no'

"I took shelter in a cave, with the bird, when there was a snowstorm" Tubbo said. Philza looked at Tubbo and placed a gentle hand on top of his head. Tubbo smiled at Philza, turning his head to look at the fire. 

They sat there for a few minutes and soon heard coughing behind them. Philza stood up and walked into the room. Tubbo followed Philza. There he was. Ranboo was on the bed, coughing. "Morning Sleepy-head" Philza said, helping Ranboo to sit up, so he could drink and eat. "Someones here to see you" Philza said and signaled Tubbo to go over. 

Tubbo did so and looked at Ranboo. The two looked at eachother, Ranboo being the first to pull Tubbo into a hug. The smaller boy hugged back, nuzzeling into him. Ranboo didn't let go, holding Tubbo as close to him as possible. They had both missed each other, alot.

"I'm sorry Tubbo... I'm so Sorry..." Ranboo said. You could tell by his voice he was very sick, cause it was slowly giving up. Tubbo just wrapped his arms around Ranboo's neck, cuddeling with him. "Theres no need to be sorry! You didn't do anything wrong" Tubbo had said, which made Ranboo a bit upset.

"Yes I did! I hurt you! I hurt Phil, I hurt Tommy, Wilbur..." Ranboo pulled away from Tubbo and looked to the side, corvering his mouth as he started coughing again.

Tubbo knew he was right, but he wasen't gonna let Ranboo think they hated him. No way! Before Tubbo could speak, Philza pulled Tubbo away from the bed and sat him down on a chair. "Its ok Tubbo... We will yell Ranboo when his Fever is over... Techno can explain to all of us, what this disease or illness is" Philza said and gave Ranboo a cup of tea.

"There you go mate, should make you feel better" Philza said, Ranboo taking the cup. He took one sip of it and suck his tongue out in disgust. "Its bitter..." Ranboo complained, looking at Phil.

He was so helpless. Because of Ranboo being half endermen, he didn't get extreme fevers. It was usually just a runny nose and that was it. But Because of the illness he had, it made his human side much more vulnerable. "It's meant to help you. You will feel better if you just drink it" Philza said, convincing Ranboo to drink the cup of tea Philza had given him.

Ranboo was very helpless and needed an adult looking after him. Philza was able to take care of Ranboo, with one arm.

When Ranboo finished his cup, Philza made Ranboo lay back down gently, so his body could rest. Tubbo crawled up on the bed and cuddled with Ranboo. He had missed the tall boy so much...