Chapter 1

1 month later... Present day

Tom
"I know you guys won't be happy hearing this boys, but I have to say it." Our manager Fletch begins.
"What is it, Fletch?" Jake asked.
"You guys need to go to college for more further education." He says.
"Wait WHAT??" Jacob groans. "We've missed like one year of school already and we're doing fine with our musical career."
"Don't worry guys, you lot will be doing music and theatre related courses there so it will just be stuff you're all interested in." Fletch says. "You all are still young and need education to develop your skills."
"What about fans?" I asked. "A lot of them will be chasing us down the corridor. It'll be a nightmare."
"C'mon guys, I think it can be fun too." Noah grins. "Don't we miss some schooling? I think I'd love to meet a lot of new people and socialize since we haven't been able to act like normal teens in a while."
"Exactly Noah!" Fletch says impressively. "Just try it you lot. You may even have fun."
And so then of course, that's how we ended up going to college to go back to education but with more interesting courses to do.

Skye
We're happy to announce that we've been a band for almost 2 years. Me and my 3 best friends Milly, Molly and Lilly. Milly is the drummer, Molly is the guitarist and Lilly plays the piano. I'm the lead singer. I have been learning how to sing since I was 5 years old. We're now in our future dream in Sweet Thirteen College, studying music and drama and theatre. We performed often in front of the whole college so we're pretty much well-known here. We're not like world famous yet but I hope we get there in the future. I'm forever grateful for everyone who supports us.
We were about to play a cover of a song until Miss Grater, our music teacher came in.
"Sorry to interrupt girls but I have something to announce." She grins.
"It's okay miss. What is it?" Lilly asks.
"We have another band that I'd like you girls to meet who will be joining Sweet Thirteen College starting today." Miss Grater says.
I then see 4 boys enter our music room and bloody hell, they do dress like the cool boy type that every girl out there would fall for.
I mean, I've never really thought of any fans out there that would fall for me but you get the meaning.
"Girls, this is Chapter 13." Miss announced proudly. "A boy band. This is Jacob the bassist, Noah the drummer, Tom the guitarist and lead singer and Jake the guitarist."
For some reason, we're starting to feel a bit of dismay...