Chapter 10

Sarah
I left Skye at the park because I understood how she couldn't stand going to college with all that's happening. I've been in her situation before with my mental health...
I guess I just don't have anyone to hang out with now. My 2 only friends in this college are still missing, all because of me...
I think at this point, I would consider Skye as my friend after how I helped her. I hope she sees me as one too. I see the girls of 12 Minutes Late without Skye, hanging out together with the Chapter 13 boys. Would they mind if I went over to them? I need someone to hang out with anyways.
I wonder why Skye's upset about Jacob.
Oh well, I'll just talk to them. I walked up to them.
"Hey guys. You may not know who I am but I'm Sarah Riston." I grinned. "I'm sorry to interrupt but is it okay if I hang out with you guys?"
"Yes of course." Molly smiles. "I know it must be hard having no one to hang out with anymore. I'm really sorry about Isla and Sara but we'll let you know if we find anything else."
"You can hang out with us anytime Sarah." Jake says.
"Thank you guys." I smiled. "Oh yes and Jacob, I want to ask you about Skye. What happened?"
"I mean, she just ruined half of our show yesterday but I'm not mad at her." He quips.
"No I mean today?" I asked.
"What? What's going on Sarah?" Lilly asks.
I sighed. "I saw Skye walking into college just now but then she ran off crying. I tried to ask her what was wrong and she said she messed up yesterday, and mentioned your name..."
"What did she say?" Jacob asked.
"She wouldn't tell me." I said. "It definitely happened in the morning. Can you tell me what?"
"I really don't know." Jacob says honestly. "I mean the only thing I remembered about this morning was... when a fan noticed me near the school gates and started kissing me saying that she's had a crush on me for 2 years!"
"Yeah, we love our fans but they can be pretty weird sometimes." Tom adds. "Lots of girls come after us and beg us to date them but we just don't know who they personally are."
"That could be it then." I said slowly.
"What?? Really??" Jacob asks curiously.
"I don't know." I said. Then a conclusion came to my mind. Could Skye be jealous? Does she like Jacob in that way even after how she's shown hatred on him? And does Jacob feel the same way? I believe Jacob that it wasn't his fault with the fangirl that kissed him this morning but I need to be certain.
"Jacob I have another question but you need to be honest. I'm happy to keep this between all of us here!" I said.
"Go on..?" He ushers.
"You know when you were performing I Don't Like Me Too yesterday and you said you were performing this because there's a girl who you've fallen for?" I asked. "Was it about... Skye?"
I then see Jacob put his face down and is slowly going red.
"Go on Jacob, tell her." Noah nods.
"Yes..." Jacob sighs. "Don't ask why I like her because I don't know. I guess I just wanted her to know how I felt. Not shame her!"
"Skye was right then..." Lilly says. "God I feel so bad now."
"It's not your fault Lills." Noah says. "And Jacob, if you shamed her you would've mentioned her name but you didn't."
"Also you girls seem happy today after what happened yesterday. What is up?" I asked curiously.
"Well I wasn't looking forward to coming here today because I knew I was gonna get hated now." Milly says shyly. "But Lilly and Molly told me that if we sticked together, it will be fine. The boys told everyone not to hate on any of us especially Skye so I guess it's calm!"
"We're aware that people are still gonna hate us." Molly adds. "But it doesn't matter because the boys have tried, I guess."
I nodded.
"Jacob if it's true that Skye's upset about what she saw this morning, you need to talk to her." I said. "I think it'll make her feel better. She's been feeling really down."
"Yes pls! I really hope she'll be alright!" Milly begs.
"Yeah I might as well." He grins. "I'm happy to talk."