Chapter 21

Jacob
It was chaos that night. Skye's father was sent to the hospital as ambulances came. Isla and Sara were sent there to just to check if they have any injury or something toxic in their body. Luckily there wasn't anything serious except that they needed to eat and drink more because they've been starving for the past 2 months barely having anything to eat. I felt really bad for Skye. He is her dad and he just had to do something bad like this. I've been cuddling her to make her feel better and told her everything's going to be alright.
"Sarah, I guess you need to make a statement at court that it wasn't Fiara's dad." I said.
"I guess I do..." She sighed. "But the question is, why was he framed?"
"That's something we need to find out from Fiara and her dad." Skye quips. "We can ask her tomorrow?"
"Sure why not? I feel really bad for pulling dirty looks at her to be honest..." Sarah says. "Even if her father did it, it still wasn't her fault..."

Skye
We didn't go home until really late at 1am and a lot of us are already stressed as we're comforting Isla and Sara in their hospital rooms and getting notices that polices are arriving to question us all. Isla and Sara's mums came to visit them at the hospital as well, giving them hugs and crying emotionally. I didn't even think about seeing my father in his room and I don't want to to be honest. Once he was fully recovered, he was finally arrested. Good! Serves him right especially after what he's done to me.
We told the police that the guy who they arrested and thought was the kidnapper that it must be a mistake so we all had to go to court tomorrow to make statements etc. I went home after that and my mum was worried sick about me.
"Mum... it was him. Dad took 2 of my classmates." I cried.
"Yeah, I got a call from the police. Honestly he wasn't a good man." She replied. "Anyways we can live without him. Go get some rest so you can have energy the next day in college."
I smiled as I headed to my room and lay still on my bed. I'm worried about making a statement tomorrow at court about all this especially when it's my own father that's involved.
The next day at college, we talked to Fiara about what we found out yesterday. Me, the girls, Sarah, Isla and Sara.
"Thank goodness." she sighed with relief.
"We're going to try everything to let your dad out of prison." Sarah promises. "I feel bad now..."
"Thank you Sarah." She grins. "I'm so glad to be out of this mess. I'm tired of it and it was no fun!"
"We still need to know why your dad was framed tho." Molly reminded us.
"Yea we do!" I agree.