Chapter 6

Molly
"Uhm okay Molls, I need to speak to you alone!" Lilly grabbed me by my arm as we went outside my room and left Jake in there.
"What's he doing here?" She asked curiously.
I sighed. "It's complicated okay? He's...my friend. Please don't tell the others. It's not what it looks like!"
"Well actually..." Lilly says. "I'M SO PROUD YOU FOUND YOURSELF A BOYFRIEND MOLLY! THE TIME HAS FINALLY COME, WHOO HOO!"
I furiously covered her mouth.
"Are you fucking crazy!?" I yelped. "You know he's here and can hear us. Like I said he's my friend, nothing else!"
"Okay I'm sorry." Lilly laughs but honestly, I may feel that way about Jake but we all know that he prefers someone better. It sucks but I guess it's life.

Jake
Lilly, Molly's best friend dragged her out of her room. I went on my phone until I got bored and decided to see what those 2 were talking about. I hid behind Molly's bedroom door.
"Okay I took a look again at Mess Thirteen Woods. When I was walking, this scarf dropped onto me." I heard Lilly say.
"Do you think it's got something to do with Isla and Sara?" Molly asks. "Like perhaps the item belongs to one of them?"
"That's what I'm thinking." Lilly says. "Shall we check with Sarah tomorrow at college?"
Just as Molly was about to answer, I went over to them.
"Oh so that's why you guys were late?" I laughed.
"Jake how long were you here for!?" Molly asks.
"Long enough to hear your conversation about finding out more about the disappearance of the two girls." I answered. "Isla & Sara right?"
"Yeah." Lilly says.
"Don't worry. I'm not gonna tell anyone. I want to help!" I said.
"Sure but it can be a bit risky." Lilly said. She then turned to Molly.
"Look, I'm happy with you hanging out with Jake honestly. That was all Skye!" She said.
"What was Skye?" I asked curiously.
"I guess there's no point hiding it." Molly sighs. "Skye is the lead singer in our band, 12 Minutes Late. It was her idea for us all to keep away from you. I guess it's because she's jealous even though she doesn't admit it."
"And so am I to be honest but I have nothing against you." Lilly said.
"What is there to be jealous about me or our band?" I asked.
"You're better at guitar playing than me. Your music and band is just amazing." Molly sighs. "That was why I was slightly insecure about showing you my guitar skills."
"Look Molly." I said. "You're good enough. So are you Lilly. Why else would people in college look up to you and your band? Trust me, they do! Our band and your band, we could've helped you."
"I guess you're right..." Molly said in a small voice. "Skye's going to kill me now that I told you!"
"Don't worry, I'm not going to tell!" I promised and she smiled at me. Welp I guess I've made friends with 2 of the girls from that band.

Lilly
As always, I was the first one to arrive at college. Honestly I'm happy with Molly being friends with Jake as long as she's happy. Him and his band seem cool and nice. I'd be happy to get to know them and if Molly can make a relationship with Jake then why can't I make one with him and the band? Skye and Milly enters the room but something doesn't look right. Skye's face expression is showing it.
"Ugh these boys are pissing me off AGAIN!" Skye grumbles.
"What happened now?" Molly asks.
"Basically I was walking down the corridor and saw like a crowd of people crowding somewhere and I was curious at what people were looking at and when I saw, it was THEM!"
"Okay. Is that all?" I laughed.
"No and the fact that Jacob guy had to fucking give me a weird, flirty look. So weird!" She grumbles. "He also winked at me as well! You saw Mills, didn't you?"
"Yea I mean, he could just want your attention?" Milly suggests.
"Well I don't!" Skye snaps.
"Honestly Skye, those guys don't seem so bad. We could actually build something special with them." I said. "Pls, just let us give them a chance!"
"No Lilly!" She grumbles. "I just want to focus on my musical career okay? Nothing else. I do not want any boys getting in my way of pursuing my dreams!"