Chapter 2

Jacob
"I'll leave you all be to get to know each other." Miss Grater smiles before she left the room.
I looked at these 4 girls. Woah, they dress cool for musical influencers. I'm not gonna lie but they seem really interesting.
"Soooo.. Do you guys want to show us what you can do?" Milly asks, sounding really awkward.
"Of course!" Tom grins.
We decided to do it. I got ready with my bass and the others got their equipment ready.
"Jump Today, Die tomorrow!" Tom says. "We're playing that, okay?"
"Sure. I'm all ready." I said.
We played our equipments smoothly and Tom sang perfectly. Once we've finished playing the girls looked at us in shock but quickly left the room, pulling dirty looks which made me watch in confusion.
"Uhm guys, did you see that?" I asked.
"Yeah. They left the room." Jake answered. "Did they like it though?"
"No I meant did you all see them pulling dirty looks?" I asked.
"Nope." Noah replied.
We decided to leave the music room too and found the girls talking to some other students.
"Just be aware guys. Those new boys are bad news..." I heard the brunette girl say. She looked really pretty to me.
"Uhm guys, they're behind you." One of them said. We pretended not to hear but we said hi to a few of the students.
"Hiii. I've heard about you." A girl says. "I'm Fiara."
"Nice to meet you Fiara." Noah smiles.
The girls suddenly started walking away AGAIN! What did we do?
As they went past, the brunette haired girl whispered to me "Just because you're good and better than us in music does not mean people in this college are going to look up to you."
"I thought we were supposed to get along?" I asked. "We haven't even heard you play your music yet but I'm sure it's good."
"Doesn't matter." She shrugs.
"I didn't get your name. I think I'd like to know." I said.
"I'm Skye!" She sighed. "Now pls, leave us alone!"
She quickly catches up with her band, not giving me a single look. I've got to say she's quite cute, even though she hates me.

Molly
"I swear to god these guys!" Skye groans. "I actually thought they were okay at first!"
"Why exactly are we upset about the boys?" Lilly asks.
"These guys are really good. Better than us!" Skye says. "If they catch the whole college's attention then it's not going to help our band and our career's going to go down! We don't want that, right!?"
"Suppose she's got a point." I agreed. "Where will we be in the future if we won't even have a career anymore?"
"True I mean, how do we know if we can trust them!?" Lilly asks.
"Exactly, so what we have to do is stay away from them and hopefully we can figure on how to make our musical career go forward." Skye grins.
"Yep. I agree!" Milly chips in.
"Well, I've got to get home quick but I'll see you all tomorrow." Skye says.
"Me too." I say. "See you all!"
We waved to each other and walked in separate directions. When I was in the middle of walking in the corridors, a poster pinned onto the wall caught my eye. I decided to get closer to read it.
Ah yes. The disappearance of Isla Lloyd and Sara Spice poster.
They've been missing for a month and it went round the whole college once we came back from Christmas break. Now the whole college are freaking out, thinking there's a kidnapper on the loose and are afraid of getting kidnapped. I barely knew them. They were just regular people we always walk past. I wonder what really happened tho. I feel like I want to dig in deep to find out. I feel bad for Sarah too. She's really close with those two and I wonder how she's coping without her 2 close friends.
"Yo Molly!" A familiar voice called me and I turned round to see Jake walking up to me.
"What do you want!?" I demanded. "Can't you see I'm busy?"
"Doing what?" He smirked. "Looking at that... Poster.. Oh wow! I didn't know this."
"Of course you don't!" I snapped. "It happened during the Christmas break!"
"Why are you guys so cold on us!?" Jake asked. "We just want to be friends! We don't want to harm you guys."
I sighed.
"It's complicated." I say. "Pls Jake! Leave me alone. I don't want us to have anything to do with each other!"
"Alright then..." he says as he walked off, leaving me to feel bad for how I spoke to him. It doesn't matter. I don't need him. I just want to make sure my reputation stays high and not let boys take over my career into being the best.
Anyways back to what I was doing. I decided to take a quick snapshot of the poster on my phone to find out more.
"Hey. What are you doing!?" A voice shouted. I turned around and saw Sarah standing in front of me, her hands on her hips.