Jealousy

Jealous Luka

In this AU Luka goes to Françoise Dupont High School.

Adrien and Luka are already dating.

This also has Lilanette.

Fluff

Why does Adrien spend so much time with Marinette? I mean, it's not like I'm jealous or anything...It's just that I wanna talk to Adrien too!

I contemplated walking over there and dragging Adrien away from Mari but I figured I would come off as rude if I did that, so I decided against it. After the bell rang, Adrien stopped talking with Marinette and sat next to his best friend.

Timeskip by Marinette's clumsiness~

After class, I got up and walked over to Adrien and leaned against his desk. "Hey Adrien~ Wanna go hang out at my house later?" I said, winking. But he wasn't paying attention... "Oh, Sorry Luka...I'm going to Mari's house.." My brow furrowed. He got up and gave me a peck on the cheek. "I'll see you later Luka!" He walked over to Marinette and started chatting with her.

"Hey." I heard a voice behind me so I turned around, and saw Lila. Wait, wasn't she dating Marinette? "You're dating Adrien right?" She said. "Yeah...Why?" I mumbled.

"Aren't you jealous?" Her question took me by surprise. "Wait what?!"

"I mean, my girlfriend and your boyfriend are spending quite a lot of time together, are they not?"

"Yeah, I guess...But I'm not jealous!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah sure, I'll take your word for it..." She rolled her eyes. "You know what! I've had enough, I miss my girlfriend." Lila marched over to Marinette and whispered something in her ear. Marinette blushed hardcore. She let out a quick bye then followed Lila out of the classroom. Adrien then walked over to me. "Well change of plans...I guess we can hang out now Luka. What do you say?"

I looked away and said, "Sorry but no." Adrien looked dumbfounded. "Why? You just asked me to hang out earlier!"

"Well, I don't wanna interrupt your plans with your new BESTIE..." I emphasized. Adrien then looked like a six year old that just solved a math problem.

"Wait, Wait, Wait...Luka are you jealous?!" He exclaimed. I let out a huff. "No." Adrien tried getting me to look at him but I refused. Suddenly, he grabbed my chin and turned my face so I would look at him straight in the eye. "Babe, answer me truthfully. Were you jealous?" He asked again.

"Maybe I was! All I see you do nowadays is hang out with Marinette!"

"Luka..." He let go of my chin. "Babe, you could've just told me you know..."

I looked away from him. "I'm sorry I made you feel that way..." He mumbled, hugging me. "It's fine, I guess..." I replied.

"From now on, we tell each other everything okay?" I nodded and he pulled me down to kiss my lips. After a few moments we broke away, then went to my house to hang out and cuddle.