Kitten~

I got a nosebleed and couldn't finish writing this- but enjoy what I did finish-

Lukadrien

No Miraculous AU

SLIGHT SMUT WARNING

This is my first time writing smut sorry

And I'll see y'all in hell~

"Stupid Marinette and her stupid dares..." Adrien muttered. During this moment, Adrien was cursing Marinette out. Why? Marinette had dared Adrien to wear a maid outfit with cat ears...in front of Luka. At this point, Adrien knew he was fucked. Literally.

After putting on the finishing touches of his costume, Adrien called his boyfriend of 1 year now, to their shared bedroom. Luka entered the room. "Hey babe what-" Luka stopped when he looked at what Adrien was wearing. "Well, well, well, Kitten...What is this?~" Luka said, licking his lips.

Adrien blushed at the nickname, "T-This is for you..." He stuttered. "Oh is it now?" Luka advanced towards Adrien, his dominant side showing. Adrien could see the lust and want in his eyes.

Luka pushed Adrien on the bed, then crawled on top of him. Luka then attacked Adrien's neck, leaving hickeys everywhere. Adrien bit his lip, trying not to moan. "Don't hold back Kitten~ Let me hear you~" Luka whispered in Adrien's ear.

@/////@

Imma leave the rest to you all...

Thus, Adrien couldn't walk the next day~