Hanahaki Disease

Angst?

Kagaminette

Fluff?

Nice Lila

No Miraculous

Mari's POV.

"She looks so happy Alya..." I frowned, while gazing at Kagami who was talking to Lila. "Mari...I'm sure she likes you too..." Alya tried comforting me. "I-" I had started to say, but I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Marinette?!" Alya called out to me, as I was running to the bathroom. I rushed into a stall, puking into a toilet bowl. What the...?! Are those flower petals?!

I was sure I had heard of this before...Flushing the toilet and washing my hands and face, I went to class. Soon enough it was the end of the day and I rushed into my room.

I quickly went on my computer and searched for different illnesses that was similar to mine. Until I found one. "Hanahaki Disease?" I whispered. I gasped reading the symptoms. "Affects a person who is in love but isn't loved back? Said person will die if they don't get rid of disease soon?"

I quickly searched for a cure. "The only known cures are if the person confesses and the other loves them back? Or...Surgery..." Oh god...

This was bad...Really really bad. If I don't confess to Kagami I will die, If I DO confess and she doesn't feel the same I'll die, Or I get the surgery and never be able to love again?! And there's a small chance that Kagami might feel the same so...

I don't really want to get the surgery...I would lose the feeling of love. But then again, I don't want to die either.

In all honesty, I was leaning more towards the dying. It would be complete hell if I lost the ability to love. The feeling of loving Kagami...

A few weeks passed, I was able to hide my condition but it got worse day by day.

Today Ms. Bustier was talking about a myth and I felt another pain in my stomach. Not now!!

I rushed out of the classroom, not bothering to listen to Ms. Bustier calling out to me. As soon as I reached the bathroom, I threw myself in a stall and did the same thing I did daily.

"Marinette?" I jumped, hearing a new voice. "Are you okay?" I inwardly groaned recognizing the voice. It was Kagami. I had noticed that whenever I was near Kagami my condition had worsened. So I tried to distance myself as much as I could from her.

Kagami pushed the stall open and gaped at the sight of me. "W-wha-" I pushed past her washing my face and hands. "Who is it?" I heard her ask. I ignored her. She grabbed my shoulders and turned me around. "I know what Hanahaki is Marinette. Now who is it?" Venom laced her voice and fire was in her eyes.

I tried turning my head from her, hiding my blush. I coughed, blood dripping from my chin. She turned my head. "Please tell me Marinette...You're my friend, I don't want to lose you." I flinched at the word friend.

Giving in, I muttered, "It's you, idiot..." Kagami's eyes widened. After a few moments, I felt her grab my face and kiss my lips. I don't think she cared if blood was covering my lips. I leaned into her and stayed like that for awhile.

We broke away. "Believe it or not, I like you too Marinette." She chuckled. I gasped, tears filling my eyes. "So will you be my girlfriend?" Kagami asked, making eye contact. I nodded, unable to speak.

A/N: I'm sorry I know this was short but I was feeling a little unmotivational.