Chat Blanc

Thank you, @BominableGhoul for the idea!

This takes place after Marinette told Alya her identity.

Marinette/Ladybug's POV:

"UGH! Chat Noir! I already told you! I don't like you in that way! You're my precious friend and I love somebody else!" I yelled at him. Me and Chat we're fighting in the middle of the streets of Paris, I was pissed at this point. I was angry that he wouldn't take no for an answer, and stop flirting with me every time we were together!

"Ladybug...I..." Chat started, I could see the tears welling up in his eyes. Maybe I was too harsh...

I let out a gasp of horror, spotting something in the corner of my eye. Akuma!

"CHAT WATCH OUT!" My mind was telling me to move and capture the Akuma, but my body wouldn't budge. I was too late...The Akuma enveloped itself into Chat's bell.

"You love somebody else huh? And I'm just the precious friend on the sidelines?!" (You're one to talk...) Rage was now in Chat's eyes, glaring straight into my soul. "Chat! Wait-" He charged at me, his once black leather suit, turning white.

"I HATE YOU LADYBUG!!!! I HATE YOU!!!! I HATE YOU!!!!" He raised his weapon, trying to attack. I was quick to react, jumping out of his view. My earrings beeped, signaling I had little to no time left until I transformed back. Jumping into the closest alleyway, I de-transformed and hid behind a dumpster, waiting for a while.

"Marinette-" Tikki started, coming face to face with me. "I know Tikki...I shouldn't have snapped like that. And before you lecture me, we need to save Chat!" Giving her a spare macaroon I had in my bag, I dashed off to find my allies.

Chat Blanc's POV:

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I roared. "Chat Blanc. Just wait for her to come out of her hiding place. You know that she would do anything to save you." Hawk Moth's voice echoed in my mind. "Fine." I surrendered, jumping onto the Eiffel Tower and sitting on the edge, waiting for my precious Milady to come.

Ladybug's POV.

I had just gotten finished with giving Alya her Miraculous, along with Nino, Kagami, and Max, all I needed now was to get the snake miraculous to Luka. Hopefully this will work...

~Timeskip~

Luka's POV:

I was strolling down the streets when I felt a hand grab my shoulder, I reacted immediately and grabbed the hand, pushing the person to the ground. It was...Ladybug?!

"Shit! (nO cUrSiNg oN mY cHrIsTiAn mIneCraFT sErVEr! >:( ) I mean, shoot! Ladybug?!" I quickly got off of her, embarrassed. "Wow...That was actually a pretty good move Luka!" She laughed, getting up and rubbing her arm.

"Anyways, what're you doing here Ladybug?" I asked, curious. "Well...Me and Chat, had a fight. I was too harsh on him and it ended up with him akumatized...." She mumbled, her blue eyes sad. I put my hand on her shoulder, "Don't worry Ladybug, I'm sure that we can save him and you can apologize." I gave her a soft smile. I wasn't too sure but I think she blushed...

Ladybug's POV.

Ack! I'm blushing! Stop it! I cleared my throat and pulled out the snake miraculous from my yoyo. "Luka Couffaine, can I trust you with the responsibility of the Snake Miraculous?" I asked him, holding out the box to him. His eyes seemed to glow a bit as he replied to me, "Yes, Ladybug!" He took the chest from my hand, and opened it. A blue glow shot out from it, revealing Sass. "Hello, Master Luka, and Guardian." He greeted as he bowed his head slightly.

Luka was definitely excited to see the kawami again, but he didn't show it. "To what do I owe the pleasure of seeing you both today?" Sass asked. "Chat was akumatized." I said keeping the explanation brief. "And we need the help of Viperion !"

Sass's eyes widened in alarm, but he nonetheless agreed to help us fix my mistake. "Sass, Scales slither!" Luka exclaimed, as Sass was sucked into the Miraculous. We soon were making our way to the Eiffel Tower where we were supposed to meet the rest of our team.

---Timeskip because I'm not good at fighting scenes---

Viperion's POV.

We did it! We defeated Chat Blanc! I looked around, noticing that everyone was staring at me...No, they were staring at something below me. I looked down only to be met by Chat Noir's sleeping face. I quickly jumped off of him, a blush creeping on my face.

Ladybug's POV.

Is...Luka blushing...? He was...This broke my heart. I watched from the sidelines as the others woke up Chat. I made my way over to him, wanting to apologize. "Chat?" I asked. "Ladybug?" A drowsy Chat looked at me. "Ladybug, I had the best dream---" I hugged him, apologizing again and again. "I'm so glad you're okay..." I pulled away, he was surprised nonetheless. "What...?" We all burst into laughter as Chat kept asking what happened and why I was hugging him.

Hawk Moth's POV.

Don't worry Ladybug. I WILL get the Miraculous of the Ladybug and the Cat. You can be sure of that...