First Time?~

Lukadrien

Slight Lilanette fluff

Smut

Luka and Adrien are already dating

AU

Enjoy you horny children

Adrien's POV:

Today was unusual at school, we were going over the topic, Sex Ed..? I'm not completely sure what exactly it was. In fact, my classmates seemed to be suffering sitting through Miss Bustier's lecture. I don't know why though?

It might be because I was homeschooled my entire life, but I've never been through or have experienced a lecture like this. I don't recall Natalie teaching me stuff like this. But nonetheless, I was curious to find out.

Currently, Miss Bustier was going over something called hormones, I believe. It was interesting.

~After the lecture because I don't want to go over that kinda stuff~

Our last class had just ended, and I was waiting outside for Gorilla. I honestly couldn't wait until I got back home. Then I could transform into Cat Noir and visit Luka!!

Right on time, Gorilla pulled in front of the school. I quickly said bye to my friends and got into the car. As we sped through the streets of Paris, I kept thinking back to our lecture earlier today.

I was still curious about the topic, so I figured I would ask Luka about it! As we parked in front of the polished mansion, I rushed past Natalie and ran into my room. (*cough* prison cell *cough*)

I set up my phone playlist to make it seem like I was practicing piano. And called to Plagg who floated in front of me bearing his favorite, Camembert Cheese.

"Plagg claws out!" I heard a few complaining mutters as Plagg was sucked into my ring. Jumping out my open window, I made my way to my boyfriend's ship-house.

Arriving in less than 5 minutes, I detransformed behind a nearby building and strolled into my future husban- I mean, into my boyfriend's household.

Waving hello to his mother and Juleka, I walked over to Luka's room. Entering the room I closed the door, only to be met by a shirtless Luka. He had a nice six pack and defined muscles. My eyes widened in shock and surprise as I looked Luka up and down.

"Like what you see?" He chuckled, pulling a white t-shirt on. I looked away, blushing a deep red. "S-sorry! The door was open and-" I babbled on. Luka grabbed my arms "Hey, it's fine, I was just messing with you." He said.

Still blushing a lighter shade of pink, I wrapped my arms around him, burying my head into his shoulder. I was still a bit shorter than him so I had to go on my tip-toes.

We parted ways after a minute, and Luka grabbed a water bottle from his desk, taking a sip. "Tell me about your day babe."

I sat down on his bed, looking directly at him. "Well, today we learned about sex-" I was cut off by Luka suddenly spitting out his water. "Luka? Are you okay?!" I asked. "I-I'm fine, what did you say you were learning about again?" He muttered, wiping his mouth.

"I said that we were learning about something called Sex. I haven't heard of the subject before, so I was hoping you could explain?"

Luka turned a shade of red, and quickly glanced at his crotch. "Uhm...sure..I guess I could tell you..."

Luka then went through a thorough explanation about Sex Ed. Surprisingly I understood most of it. By the end my face was as red as a tomato. "Oh.." I let out, looking down.