Die together

Lilagaminette angst

Zombie AU

Basically Walking Dead (TWD)

Contains: Su*ci*e, de***

Raising my handgun, I shot the walker in front of me, it's blackish blood seeping to the concrete floor. "Kagami you okay?!" I called back. "Yeah I'm fine!" She replied. Our heads snapped to the right, hearing a scream of agony. "Marinette!" We gasped, we both ran to where we heard the scream.

"Damn! I knew it wasn't a good idea to leave her alone!" I cursed. As we got back to the place Marinette was, we saw her leaning against a wall, holding her shotgun up and shooting the walkers in front of her. Me and Kagami quickly went to her aid, downing all of the walkers around us.

Marinette collapsed, falling against the wall she was just leaning on. I rushed to her. "Marinette?! What happened?!" I exclaimed. "I-I'm so sorry...It...Caught me by surprise..." She panted. Only then did I notice that she had a mark on her arm. "W-wait we can fix this...Right Kagami?!" I cried, looking up at Kagami who stared at Mari's arm. "I'm sorry..." Mari was beginning to lose the light in her eyes.

"N-no...no, no, no, NO! I said we can fix this!!!" I ran my shaking hand through her hair. "W-we can get you to the doc! H-he can fix your arm!"

Kagami came up behind me and placed her hand on my shoulder. "Lila...We have to..." I slapped her hand away. "No! I refuse!" My lip quivered. "Please just do it...I don't want to become a monster and hurt you..." Mari whispered. Deep down, I knew that she was right..but, there was a way...

Swiftly, I pulled out my gun and placed it on my temple. "Lila! What're you doing?!" Marinette gasped. "I'm not letting you die alone..." I whimpered. "Lila's right Mari...If you go, we go with you." Kagami smiled, a tear rolling down her cheek.

"I mean, that is what we promised didn't we?" I laughed. Mari knew that she couldn't stop us. Kagami placed her gun at the side of her head. I slowly counted down the last seconds of my life.

1...

2...

3...

As Marinette lost the light in her eyes, two gunshots rang out, attracting the dead nearby. As I fell to the ground, memories of my life flashed before me. Becoming friends with Marinette and Kagami, going out on our first date together...

Darkness then took over. I felt numb, my heartbeat had now slowed to a stop. I was dead.