Carnival

In this AU, Adrien doesn't like Ladybug, or Mari, but Luka.

Luka somewhat gets along with Adrien.

Mari doesn't like Adrien and is dating Lila, and Kagami.

Alya x Nino

Lila x Kagami x Marinette

Luka x Adrien

3rd Person POV.

Alya, Nino ,Adrien, Mari, Kagami, Lila, and Luka had finally arrived at the carnival that they had all agreed to hang out at.

"Okay! So we're gonna go out in groups and meet back here in 2 hours." Alya says, clapping her hands. "So the groups are me and Nino, Lila, Mari, and Kagami and then Luka and Adrien."

Adrien's POV.

Did I hear that right? I was paired with LUKA. My crush?? Ugh this is gonna be a disaster. Damn that Alya and her ships.

"So, Adrien...Where do you wanna go?" Luka asked.

I turned towards him and gazed in his beautiful blue eyes.

"Uhh...Adrien? You okay?" Luka asked, breaking me out of my trance.

"Huh? Oh I'm fine..." I scratched that back of my head.

"Where do you wanna go?" Luka asked again.

"Umm...How about the Ferris Wheel? I wanna check that out..." And get to know you better. Shut up brain!

Luka nodded and we made our way through the crowd to the Ferris Wheel. Once we got there, we stood in line. It wasn't that busy, surprisingly.

"Huh, It's not that busy so I guess we got here early." I mumbled. "Yeah, why don't we talk about some things, while we wait?" Luka suggested. I agreed and we started to talk about random topics.

"And so she fell in the water!" Luka exclaimed. We both burst out in laughter. "Oh, it's our turn." I pointed out. Honestly, I've never been on a ferris wheel before, So I was a little scared. And plus, I'd be stuck in here with Luka. I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

"You coming Adrien?" Luka was already in the carriage. I gulped and walked in the carrier and sat next to Luka. When the Ferris started moving it made a very loud creak that made me jump a little. Luka took notice and held my hand, I blushed. "I'm guessing it's your first time riding one of these?" He asked. I nodded slightly.

"Don't worry, it's not as bad as you think. It's fun once you get to the top! You can see everything!" Luka explained enthusiastically. I had calmed down and began looking out the window. Luka was right! You could practically see everything.

"Hey Adrien..." Luka held my hand tighter. I looked at him. "Yeah Luka?"

"I-I have something to tell you." Was Luka blushing? Could he like me too?! "I like-" The ride suddenly stopped.

BOOM!!

(A/N: Imma torture y'all)

Crashes could be heard from outside. Of all times, an akumatisation had to happen NOW?! Since me and Luka's carrier was near the ground I decided to jump out so I could transform. I jumped and ran to find somewhere I could transform.

Luka's POV.

"Wait! Adrien!!" Adrien had just jumped out of the carrier. I followed closely behind him now. He had run in the bathroom. I followed him and saw...Chat Noir?! Wait but I was pretty sure that Adrien was the only one that came in here...Could that mean...

Timeskip because- FOOD

Adrien's POV.

After defeating the Akuma, I went to go fist bump Ladybug but she ran off...huh. Unusual.

"Chat Noir." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw it was Luka. "Um- Hello there. Shouldn't you be somewhere safer?" I said, trying to avoid his gaze. "Stop messing around. Adrien."

WHAT?! HOW COULD HE HAVE KNOWN? "U-umm w-what do you mean?" I was sweating. He couldn't have known...right?

"I saw you. Transform, I mean." Luka murmured. I gaped. He followed me?! My time ran out, and I detransformed. "Well...No point in trying now..." I mumbled.

"Will you keep it a secret?" I asked, looking at the ground. Luka stayed silent for a minute, but saying, "Yes, I will. But only if you can answer my question." Luka said.

"What question?" I said, my curiosity taking over. "How do you see me?" Luka mumbled. "Uhh...With my eyes? It's not like you're invisible."

(A/N: I'm sorry- that just seemed like something Adrien would say-)

"No! Not like that! I mean, Do you see me as just a friend or...more?' Luka's face is getting red...

"O-Oh...Well..." I started. I couldn't believe I was about to say this. "I-I like you Luka! A lot!"

"Really...?" Luka stared at me. "Yeah..." I sheepishly said. Luka made his way over to me. He placed his hands on my hips and softly kissed me.

Holy shit! He's kissing me!

Slowly I leaned into the kiss. We stayed there for a few moments before breaking away for air.

"I like you too Agreste." We both smiled softly before hearing applause.

We both turned and saw our friends clapping and cheering. "YES! I KNEW MY PLAN WOULD WORK!!" Alya exclaimed.

Me and Luka blushed. "Oh my god. We get it. You two are lovebirds!" Lila grumbled before Marinette smacked her in the back of the head.

"OW! Babe-" Lila started, before Marinette shushed her. "Shush. Precious moment."

Kagami started giggling at her two girlfriends. Alya and Nino were taking pictures.