Nightmare... (Lilanette)

Adult AU.

Angst

In this AU, Lila and Marinette are both heroes.

Mari is still Ladybug of course, but Lila is the owner of the Shark Miraculous.

Lila's power-up is water control. She can control anything that has water. But she can only use it once per transformation and it leaves her tired.

Her Hero Name is Aqua.

Mari and Lila are openly dating.

And everyone knows each other's identity.

"Ladybug! I'll take this route and distract the Akuma!" I yelled out. Then I ran to distract the Villain.

Timeskip brought to you by a photo of Lila bald~

"What is happening?! Mari should've been able to capture the Akuma by now!" I ran to where I last saw my lover, but was met with Adrien standing next to a crumbled piece of a building. I walked over to him. "Adrien? Why aren't you transformed? What happened to the Akuma? Where's Mari? And why are you-" I stopped. Looking down at the crumbled piece of the building, I saw my love's body underneath it.

As quick as I could, I used all of my strength to push the crumbled building off of her. Then I rush to her side. "Mari?! Wake up!" I cried, tears forming in my eyes. "Please no, you can't be dead. You have to wake up!" I held her hand and kissed it. I could hear Adrien crying as well. Alya, Nino, and Luka rushed up to us. They all saw what was happening. Alya started sobbing and Nino was trying to calm her. Luka was with Adrien.

"Mari wake up!!" I shook her body, hoping none of this was real. "Babe answer me...You aren't leaving me right...? You promised me...!" I let out a bloodcurdling scream as I hugged her dead body.

la-

Lila!

LILA!!

I was woken up by someone calling my name. I touched my face, tears were streaming down my face. I turned and saw Mari's worried expression. "M-mari...?" She quickly hugged me. "Oh baby, what's wrong..." She mumbled. "I-I had a d-dream where you d-died..." I sobbed into her shoulder. "Shh...It's okay! It wasn't real love..." Her soothing voice calming me down.

Once I had calmed down enough, Mari let me go. "I-I'm sorry I woke you up..." I murmured. "No, it's okay..." Mari whispered. "Are you ready to go back to sleep?" I nodded and laid back down. We cuddled for a few minutes before falling into a deep sleep.

Yee- sorry- ik this is short-