Part Fourty-One

Marie being in hospital made Dylan see how much he truly missed her and loved her. He was so worried something would happen to her or the baby.

Even though a lot of stuff was being done online like interviews. He had asked his manager to hold off on them for a while. This had been said a few hours after Marie was admitted to hospital. He wanted time with his son without having to worry about being interviewed. And having to delay going up to the hospital.

He had yet to tell Marie this. His manager wasn't too happy. Has there was a movie to promote. But Dylan was like well my family is more important at the moment.

"What you thinking about?" Marie said. Bringing Dylan out of his zone he went into.
"I've told my manager to hold off on the interviews for a while. Until you are least back home". Dylan said.
"Are you sure. I know you have this film to promote". Marie said.
"Yeah I'm sure. I can maybe one or two. But not the amount they was saying. It's not fair on Mitch". Dylan said.
"I'm guessing your manager wasn't to happy about it?" Marie said.
"It's not her choice it's mine". Dylan said.
Marie nodded and smiled at him.
"You know this baby will be here before we know it. Plus then my 13 week recovery". Marie said.
"And I will help you ok". Dylan said.
"I know you will". Marie said.
"And me as well". Mitch said. Sitting back on the bed cuddling his mum again. This time it was his turn to talk to her tummy.
Marie heard some voices. And the certain moved.

"Hi mum". Sarah said.
"Oh hi. When did you get here?" Marie said.
Sarah put some things down and gave her mum and hug. Plus Dylan and Mitch.
"Just now. How you feeling?" Sarah said.
"I'm ok. Tired. These places make you more tired". Marie said.
"True. How long you two been here for?" Sarah said.
"A few hours. Look I've got my own little bag of things so I don't get bored". Mitch said.
"Oh bless. So have they said anything?" Sarah said.
"No. Not yet. Just doing the normal routine. Blood pressure temperature". Marie said.
"We heard baby's heart beat as well". Mitch said.
"Oh bless. There keeping an eye on her heart beat as well. Is that normal?" Sarah said.
"Yes. Which is good. She's fine. She keeps moving around. Was very unsettled during the night and this morning until she heard Dylan's voice. Now she's settled again". Marie said rubbing her tummy.
"Oh bless she likes her daddy's voice". Sarah said.
"Yes she does". Marie said.

They sat there talking for a while. Mitch needed to pee.
"It's ok I will take him. Come on Mitch". Sarah said. Taking his hand as they made there way to the loo. She looked at Dylan.
"Are you ok?" Marie said.
"Yeah. Be glad when your all home". Dylan said. Kissing her lips lightly.
"Me too. But for now we have to make the most of it. Why not let Sarah help with Mitch. I know you want to do has much as possible. But you can't be in two places at once". Marie said.
"I know. I've missed out on his life Marie. I don't want to miss out on either of them". Dylan said.
"I know. Look why not let Sarah have him the night before I'm due to have this one. And you can come here. So your here in the morning. I'm sure that is allowed". Marie said.
"You think so. Would be a lot easier. Do you think she would mind? Will you find out if I can come here the night before?" Dylan said.
"Yes I will ask. And I'm sure Sarah will be fine". Marie said.

"So names. Any more ideas?" Marie said.
"No. You?" Dylan said.
"Not yet. I think I want to see her first before we choose a name". Marie said.
"Was thinking of something". Dylan said.
"Oh?" Marie said.
"Surname. I know Mitch is your surname will this little one be as well?" Marie said.
"Well I was thinking about your surname. Maybe changing Mitch's surname as well". Marie said. Making Dylan look at her.
"Really are you sure?" Dylan said.
"Well yeah. We are getting married again. So it only feels right that Mitch is also your surname as well". Marie said.
Dylan couldn't help but smile even more. The pair just looked at each other.