Part Fourty-Six

Marie looked at Dylan as he got up.
"I can cook you know". Marie said.
"Yes. And you heard what they said. Your not allowed to do anything expect a few things so until they say other wise I will be cooking dinner". Dylan said. 
She was about to say something when Dylan leant down giving her a kiss. Which made her smile. She watched him walk off into the kitchen. As she turned her attention back to Mitch and Rolisa. She smiled at Mitch as he was sat there playing with his toys. And Rolisa was fast a sleep in her basket.

She moved a bit to get comfy. But with a wound was a bit difficult. As it was still a bit sore.
Marie watched him in the Kitchen. It was nice to have a man who could cook as well as help with other things.

Marie watched him for a while. She loved this man more than anything. And being with him again made her happy inside.
Having a new born again was easy for Marie even though with her wound. But she had to be careful not to tear it open.
And this is why Dylan wasn't allowing her to do anything.
Dylan looked to see her looking at him. She smiled at him he winked at her smiling back.

A few days had passed since Marie and Dylan brought Rolisa home from hospital. Marie's wound was healing but the midwife wanted her anti biotics days more. As she the infection Marie had was causing her major discomfort.
Dylan was still looking after her. He even helped during the nights. Both taking it in turns to get up to there daughter. Luckily Mitch didn't wake up.

Marie and the midwife was talking about Rolisa the midwife weighing her. She was putting on weight which was a good thing.
The midwife made sure All the stitches was now taken out.
Marie had to make sure to clean the wound and to keep it dry as much has she could.
The midwife seemed to be a bit off with Dylan. Which Marie picked up on.
"Please can you stop being rude to my partner and my children's father, he's an angel and we take it in turns during the night with Rolisa. I don't understand why you keep being rude to him". Marie said.
Dylan looked at her and then the midwife. Who never said a word. She finished writing in the red book. And soon left there home.
Once she was gone Marie and Dylan looked at each other.
"You have any idea what that was about?" Dylan said.
"I have no idea. But she keeps doing it. I'm going to ring the surgery and speak to her manager. She want she has to say". Marie said.
Moving for her phone. Ringing the doctors surgery she got to speak to the manager and she explained everything to her.
The person has no idea why she was being constantly rude to Dylan. But told Marie as different midwife would come out next time. Marie and Dylan fine with that.

A few hours had passed since the midwife left. Marie and Dylan was sat on the sofa. Mitch was playing with his toys.
Dylan picked up Rolisa who was now awake and needed feeding. He walked over the the changing unit. And laid her gently down. Soon changing her. While Marie got her bottle ready.
Marie could help but fall more in love with him.

Twitter was asking all questions about Marie and Dylan. Neither of them had tweeted much since coming home From hospital. A lot of fans under stood. As they had a new born some was a bit annoyed on it. They didn't seem to get that Marie and Dylan had new born plus a older son as well.

While Dylan feed Rolisa. Marie took a scroll throw twitter.

@loverallagain
Dylan as been really quiet since his daughter was born. Do u think he even looks on twitter now.

@runandtherime @dylanobrien
Why don't u tweet anymore. We miss u. Surely the baby doesn't take up your time all day.

@mazerunnertime
Please leave Marie and Dylan alone. They not long come home from hospital. And with a new born. I think that is more important than being on here. I'm sure he's looking after his family. While Marie recovers.