CHAPTER TWELVE

September 24th
present day
9:45 A.M.
Auroras Apartment

Unlike most days Aurora woke up on her own account for once, she had somehow managed to wake up even before her alarm went off. She woke up feeling refreshed and she surprisingly was not tired at all. She glanced at her phone and tapped the screen so it would light up and saw that it was 9:45. Hotch had decided to let them come at 10:30 this morning because the team had all stayed extra late last night doing paperwork.

Aurora decided to scroll mindlessly through each of her social media feeds just for a few minutes before she absolutely had to get ready for work. She was scrolling for about 3 minutes until she got a text.

Penny G to BAU women <3
Hello my lovelies! We haven't been out us four in a while, just us girls... Girls night after work? Or we could do a girls brunch tomorrow morning? Or we could do a mall thing? Wait maybe we could do a dinner? CLUBBING???!? I don't know we just need to do something fun and exciting!!!! NOW!!!!!!

Aurora laughed at the text and decided she would just wait for Emily and JJ to respond first before she eventually agreed to these plans, she wanted them to make the decision of where they were going. She didn't like to choose things.

Jayje to BAU women <3
Penelope you gave us wayyyy too many options. I'm of course fine with anything but can you narrow it down to like 2 options to choose from and then we can vote on one or the other? :)

Aurora read the message briefly as she continued to scroll through instagram and pinterest. She was fine with whatever the other women chose, might as well not make a huge fuss out of it.

Penny G to BAU women <3
UGHHH fine. Must I do everything myself? I'll narrow it down to girls night and brunch. :)

Em :) to BAU women <3
Why don't we just do both? Girls night tonight after work and we can all spend the night at one of our places and then go out to brunch tomorrow morning?

Aurora smiled briefly when she saw Emilys name pop up on her phone but still moved the message off of her screen and continued to scroll.

Penny G to BAU women <3
This is why I keep you around darling. JJ? Rory? You guys good with that? You better be because you're coming whether you like it or not. ;)

Aurora finally stopped scrolling and went into the messages app and decided now would probably be a good time to respond to the women.

Aurora to BAU women <3
Yeah, that sounds fun.

Jayje to BAU women <3
Well look who decided to respond. Rory did you just wake up or something? hahaha ;)

Aurora to BAU women <3
No!! I just didn't want to be the first one to respond. You guys know I can't decide on something to save my life!! See you at work though and apparently girls night. Whos place by the way?

Em :) to BAU women <3
Rorys.

Aurora to BAU women <3
MINE? You people give me absolutely no time to prepare. OUTRAGEOUS!! I can not work under these conditions!! :( Whatever. See you guys at work.