EPILOGUE

5 years later...

"On the left." Kiel aim his gun on the left without taking a glance and shot the dummy.

He avoided the dart at his front and use his dagger to throw it in another dummy. He smirked  and run to his mom.

"Momma!" Romelette chuckled and opened his arms for his son.

"You're so determined for that, Kiel." Kiel smile and kissed her mom's cheeks.

Nagpaalam na ang kanyang anak na bumalik sa pag-training sa loob ng malaking maze na gawa ng organisasyon. For the past five years, she's now happy looking at his son that resembles his father.

However, Kiel's twin died. Good thing Kiel survive and she really is careful to her baby because he's too fragile. She missed Knight, so much. She's always dreaming of him with her and their twins, happy together.

"You miss him?" Napatingin siya sa katabi na karga ang tulog niyang anak.

"Yeah, it's been 5 years, Zeya. Whenever I look at my son, I always ask myself if magkasundo ba sila." She said while looking at Kiel who's training seriously.

Cheska, Sheila, Shantel, Shaina and the boys joined the X Organization to protect their friends from harmful Zombies and unknown creatures. Earth is now in critical condition and the X Organization are doing everything to make the world back to normal.

Natawa siya ng mahina dahil nadapa si Kiel ngunit patuloy pa rin sa pagbaril sa mga dummy. He roll over to avoid the dart and shot the dummy. He's so serious while in training making her smile.

"Where's Cheska?" She asked.

Zeya pointed on the right side and saw Cheska staring at her two sons in training, too. Lumapit siya dito kaya napalingon si Cheska sa kanya. She smiled and look at Connor and Cronus, they're helping each other while shooting the dummies.

"They're good at it." Romelette said.

"Hmm, yours are more trained. He's too determine to help the organization." Romelette chuckle and nod.

"He said he wants the world to be a better place to live with." She said and look at his son softly.

Pagkatapos ng training ni Kiel ay naglakad ito sa direksiyon ng kanyang Ina, kasabay niya ang kambal na si Connor at Cronus na nakapamulsa.

"Para kayong matanda kung makaasta ah? Paalala ko lang, four years old palang tayo." Sabi ni Slay at tinaas ang apat na daliri.

Kiel look at Slay coldly and messed his hair. "I am the oldest, Slay. I have to." Slay pouted and nod.

Zeya chuckled and carry her son in her arms. Niyakap siya ng anak at sumiksik sa leeg nito while Zachary is with his father, playing darts maybe.

"Kuya Kiel!" Kiel glance the him coldly and arch his brow.

"What?" Nicolai pointed the girls direction who's talking with his enemy.

Kumunot ang noo at lakad-takbong lumapit sa babae at tinago sa likuran niya. He glared at him so he glared back.

"I already told you, stay away from her." He said coldly at Nicolai.

Hindi makapaniwalang nakatingin ito sa kanya kapagkuwan ay kumunot ang noo. "And I told you, she's just a friend, Kuya Kiel!" Reklamo niya.

The girl tug her shirt and look at her while pouting her lips. "She's just asking about Reina." Hi face softened and nod.

Hinila na niya palayo ang batang babae kay Nicolai na nakasimangot at padabog na naglakad palayo sa kanila.