Chapter 52

Renya's POV

"Octavian!"

He looked at me with disgust. "What do you have to say Preator. And what about that tratior next to you!"

"We aren't tratiors. We are just-"

The Greek campers bustled around, and it was crazy mass of demigods. We could never have something like this in our camp. A centaur clopped around, which I guessed to be Chiron.

"You can't attack this camp." Nico said.

"Why?" he mocked.

He held his chin up high. "This is Percy's camp. And we are as strong as your army, and we wont lose. So get out of here- unless you want to die."

He snorted, than started to laugh.

"You think-" he said between laughs. "We will lose to that unorganized camp dressed in PJ's?"

"Well, I don't think I'll lose to you scarecrow." a tall, buff girl with brown hair said, glaring down at Octavian.

"Do you know where Percy is?" a faun, or a satyr said coming out of the bustle of demigods.

The whole camp shuddered at the word Percy. Even the tough girl wavered.

"He and the seven went- to face Gaea." Nico said

The Greek camp broke out into chaos. They bumped around, trying to talk and move and defend at the same time.

The Roman army rippled too. A few soldiers dared to look at each other and ask silent questions.

"They will be fine, right?" a voice said from the Greeks.

"Of course they will!" a blonde haired gray eyes boy said. "Who are they? They can face Gaea!" but even his confident voice had some doubt in it. He looked like Annabeth. Maybe he was her brother.

"We have no time for chit chat!" Octavian cried. "Romans! Charge!"

"Charge!" the tough girl yelled.

The Romans and Greeks were running towards each other, with their swords pointed at each other.

We had failed.

The Romans and Greeks had officaly declared war on each other.

"Stop."

one voice rang out, clear and imperative. The tough girl in the front and the front row of the

Romans bumped into each other.

We all knew this voice.

"Percy!"

We all saw him pushing through the Greeks. The Greeks were yelling and asking questions, and some looked reliefed that he had come. Nico was grinning wide.

But something was wrong.

Percy was completely poker faced.

We pushed through the Greeks and he started to go through the Romans. Everyone was too shocked to do anything.

"Percy?"

He was now standing in front of Octavian.

"Wh- what-" he stuttered.

"Stop this war Octavian. Go back." His sea green eyes glared down at him.

"Get out of my camp coward." he snarled.

He stumbled back from his glare. "Why should I!" he squeaked. "The war is the Greeks fault! Your fault that the war happened!"

he was silent. He was shaking.