Chapter 23

Omega's POV

I teleported myself to the River Styx.

"You aren't dead."

I handed Charon a pouch of coins.

His eyes lit up, but his hand stayed still.

"Hades said I shouldn't let any alive people cross. Hades isn't that lax." He said bitterly

I sighed and unfolded my wings, nearly making Charon's pop out.

"You... You aren't a demigod?."

"Nah. I'm a demigod."

"How... The wings..."

"Let me introduce myself. I am Commander Omega of the Chaos army and I have come to see Hades. I will fly there if you allow me."

He stuttered. "Commander? Of the Chaos army?"

I flapped my wings impatiently.

"Of.. Of course you may..."

I flew over the River Styx and Cerbus. Cerbus started barking, so I went down.

"Hey boy. You still don't have a ball?"

Cerbus snarled. I fished out a red rubber ball and threw it to Cerbus. I flew over him, and he didn't protest. I went infront of Hades doors like the way I did when I was 12.

No. I closed my eyes. Concentrate.

I heard the flapping of wings. I opened my eyes again. Furies.

"Alecto."

She bared her teeth. "Who are you?"

"I am here to see Hades." I said ignoring her question.

She took out her whip and lashed it at me. I held up a hand and it stopped in mid air.

"No need to get hostile ladies. May I go in?"

Alecto stared at her frozen whip with wide eyes. Without permission, I opened the doors and went in.

"Lord Hades."

Hades looked at me. "You are... Commander Omega?"

I bowed. "I apolgize for coming in your abode without permission, but I wondered if you could do me a favor." I looked up slightly, eyes glittering dangerously.

He nodded slowly.

"I was wondering" I went on. "If you could let Annabeth Chase go, maybe for a day."

"Whaaaaattt?!?!"

I sighed and tried to start again, but Hades cut in.

"I would like to but Athena..." he shuddered. "She knows my power. I could be banished to Tartarus."

I straightened up. "It is not like you to be afraid of Zeus, Hades."

He sighed. "I know. But Athena is Zeus's favorite. Poseidon would be on my side, but Zeus has the power of banishing a god. Olympus was always a monarchy. I can't change that."

I pursed my lips. He was right. It would be impossible to let Annabeth out, even for one day.

"I apologize, I have wasted your time. I'll see you later on." I turned around to go, but Hades said something.

"Alright, alright. Just think of it as a favor for saving my son"

I turned around.

"You could take Theo. Thats all."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Whoes Theo?"

"You didn't know? He's her son. Annabeth's and Percy Jackson's son"

I was astonished.

What?

Annabeth then....

Did that with another guy?

"Adopted. But she claimed it was that boy's and hers. That's why Athena banished her in the first place. You didn't know?"

I bit my lip. "Then let Theo out for a day tommorow. Transport him to Zeus's fist. I'll be there at 9."

Hades nodded. "Deal."

I bowed again, and went out and teleported myself to my cabin.

I had a son?

I shook my head. I'll get to know him later on.

I looked at my shirt on the ground, so I picked it up and stsrted to fold it. Suddenly, the shirt was on the ground. I looked at my hand in disbelif. It was shaking, hard. I tried to pick it up again, but my arm wouldn't move. I drew a dagger and traced a line on my palm. Blood seeped out, but I couldn't feel anything. Fear took over me. Was it because I used too much power after being healed? Was it because of the pills? Maybe because of Earth? Maybe-

I flinched. Chaos.

'Eat! You have to eat!'

I summoned a toast and slowly picked it up with my left hand.

'Thankfully' I thought while chewing slowly. 'It wasn't my whole body. If it was...' I shuddered and threw the rest away. My hand didn't shake anymore, and my whole arm started tingling.

So I picked up my shirt and folded it.

♬♬♬♬♬♬

Hey!

So yeah, Theo is Percy and Annabeth's son. A little bit too predictable...

But he's not important.

Buh bye!