Chapter 33

Erens Titans rawed loudly as he attacked Reiner as well as The rest of the scout attacking the Marley people.
Armin colossal Titan attack them with his steam with hesitation though while the rest killed countless people and an airship Above the sky.
Levi attacked the beast Titan with Zeke expecting it but attacked nether the less.

After the whole chaos Eren boarded the ship with the help of both his childhood friend Armin and Mikasa who both had short hair. The rest of the squads rested in the airship celebrating their victory unknown to them an uninvited guest boarded the ship.

Meanwhile Eren rested in the ship and the dark haired captain looked down at him and seeing the dead expression on his face and kicking him just like old times. And unexpectedly Zeke was tied next to the brown haired boy. After two kids walked in looking shocked as well.

"Well Zeke. It seem's everything played out just like you wanted" Hanji spoke as she closed the mental door and looked down at the blonde man steam emitted from him.

"I did make a few miscalculations" Zeke spoke startling both children as their eyes widened "Aside from that i would" he finished.

"Zeke?" The brown haired girl questioned eyes wide while the blonde boy simple gasped.

"Who are these Kids?" Hanji questioned the sound of the kids signalling her to look at them.

"Miscalculations" Zeke muttered causing the kids to gasp.

"Damn it, Yelena!" Jean suddenly shouted "Why didn't you lock down the cart titan and jaw titan! We lost good people because of you!" Jean shouted at the blonde lady who stood next to the two yeagers.

"I'm sorry. I can assure you that they both feel into the pit, but it's still my fault." She spoke with a monotone expression while Levi glared at the women.

"I guess that's why you there more rocks at us then planned" Levi stated glaring down at the blonde steaming man "You had to put on a show form your comrades didn't ya?" He finished

"Aw. Please don't glare Levi. You don't wanna make me piss my pants do you?" Zeke questioned returning the same glare "You gave quite a performance yourself. Considering how bad you actually want to kill me" Zeke stated

"I'm the kind of person Who save the best bite for the end of the meal" Levi glared having walked in front of the blonde man who glare back "I can really devour the taste that way" he finished

"We took out Marley's brass and took our their primary fleet and port" Eren began his long brown hair still covering his face "That ought taken buy us some time" he finished

"Before the whole world come crashing down on us with a coordinated attack, you mean" Hanji stated glaring down at the boy "Every single time you get yourself caught, we give up Lives to get you mind as well as sending the letters to Aya and used that against us" Hanji stated Levi tightened his fist.

"You put your trust in us, and we have lost our trust in you, Eren" Hanji stated glaring down at the boy as well as Levi.

"But now you have both the founding Titan and a Titan with royal blood" Zeke stated meeting the glare of Levi as well as eveyone else looking at him

"But we don't really need you do we?" A voice stated as Eren stiffen as well as Zeke while the clicking of heels could be heard.

"Considering they have me" the feminine voice stated as her blonde haired rested on her face, she wore a brown jacket as well as a skirt though there eye were drawn to her belly, that was inflated.

"Aya" Zeke stated looking at his sister whose simple glared down at the man as she held her stomach which held a child.

"Your not suppose to-" Eren began while Aya cut him of with a glare and looking down at him.

"I'm not suppose to be here? Who the hell do you think convinced everyone to save your ass!" Aya shouted at the boy as he only looked at her with a dead expression.

"You look like shit, though I would if I risked everyone else's life. You knew that I would make them come save you didn't you?" Aya laughed.

"Consider yourself lucky because next time I won't help you or risk anyone else" Aya stated with a glare.

Eren looked at her as she turned around, his hand soon tightened breaking the rope as he reached for her hand, everyone eyes widened as Aya gasped feeling the electrify.

"Ha" Aya gasped as her eyes widened, her breathing going heavy as she looked into the dead eyes of Eren.

"Damn!" Levi shouted kicking the male once again while He let go of Aya who stubbled into Hanji.

"Y-you" Aya stated eyes wide with a gasp, she looked at eren as well as Zeke who looked at her.

"Aya" Levi stated coming over and he noticed her shaking hand as well as the hand that rested on her stomach.

"S-she is de-" Aya stated before the door was opened, everyone eyes fell on Connie who wore a grimaced expression

"S-Sasha just died" Connie stated while Aya eyes widened as she looked at eren, her body shaking though her eyes soon widened

"Conny, did Sasha.. leave you any... last words" Eren questioned stopping a couple of times

"She asked.. For some meat" Conny stated as Eren gasped while Aya shook her eye widened at what she heard next.

"Ahaha!" A loud laugh echoed throughout the ship as everyone eyes widened looking tab the brown haired boy who laughed "Ahaha!"

"E-Eren" Aya muttered eyes wide before her hand rested on her large stomach that in fact held a child.

Here it is! Season 4! Woohoo! I cried writing his chapter and i can't promise constant updates with school back on but i will try my hardest! Please enjoy the book